Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
04 CTS-V
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to contact 2003RC51 with no luck yet. Is anyone else making the required spacers to lower our cars?

· Registered
04 CTS-V
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't remember the dimensions of the ones that I made but I can figure it out with the GC spacers that I have. I will make some out of aluminum if there is interest. I am not a vendor here so I am not selling anything "yet". I have a really nice set of spacers(MM influenced) that I am making for my car right now and I am sure there will be interest in those. I will become a vendor once I get my toe rods, trailing arms, rear spacers, and motor mounts completed.
i'm interseted

/ :pop2: I would rather buy from a vendor here then GC any day..
same here

· Registered
04 CTS-V
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So it looks like you are as happy as I was when I got those on the car. It is amazing how much it changes the look of the V just from lowering.

No pics yet, That is the spacer setup that I am working on right now. Once I get it done I will take pictures of everything.

We will be ordering the parts to get our lathe up and running tomorrow so I can start turning the spacers soon hopefully.
there are several people looking to get a set of these they just havent posted here you could probably start a feeler thread to guage interest. or are you already planning to make a few sets?

· Registered
04 CTS-V
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
guys im a little slow on how things work, i tend to install parts not understand the science of how they work, just as long as i know they'll work. my question is, these spacers that these guys are fabbing up and that can be had in the ground control kits, are they a cure all for fooling the rear auto leveling shocks? basically, install the springs as you would normally, adding these spacers in, and you have a lowered V with no problems in regards to the rear shocks?
yes!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.