Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTC Luxury 3.6
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2017 Cadillac CTS, Luxury Sedan 3.6 RWD and i have been trying to get information about getting lowering kit with no luck. Do anybody know any information of where i can shop for it.

·
Registered
Cadillac ATS
273 Posts
Coilovers, Air suspension, Springs? There are so many options, search the forums or help us help you by narrowing down what your looking for.

·
Registered
2014 CTS 4 3.6l Premium
11 Posts
I have a 2014 CTS4 Sedan 3.6l Premium and am looking to lower it, has anyone who has used Eibach or other lowering springs and did you have any issues.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sorry you had to wait so long for an answer guys. AWD and RWD can use the same springs. There are coilover sets out there but they're involved and interfere with MagRide if you have it, they can be found on Rennick's website.

Rennick Performance also has plain lowering springs, they seem to get great reviews. $529

WeaponX is another with regular lowering springs, although they are shorter yet and reportedly harsher riding. $350

I've been researching the same stuff and am inclined to go for the Rennick option but find $ a hard pill to swallow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts