Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6 (Luxury Package)
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just to put this forward, The suspension on my CTS is 13-14 years old and has around 103K Miles on it. So it’s pretty old, and are probably soon to be on its way out. Personally, I want to improve the handling and looks so I decided to go for Coilovers when I can afford them. I’ve been looking at Megan Racing Coils, because they seem to be good for the price and some people run them on their V’s. I still want a good feel and ride, but still be low. Has anyone here had any experience with Megan Racing Coilovers? How was it for you?

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,327 Posts
The only review I've seen on a CTS or CTS-V was over on LS1tech, and the guy said they were junk and he returned them for a full refund.

I'd suggest looking at Feal or Scale. They use some of the components from D2/Ksport/BC/Megan, but replace the guts with better quality parts.

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6 (Luxury Package)
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder then. I’ve heard good things about BC Coilovers, but nothing when it came to the CTS. Does anyone run BC’s on them?
I just want something that’s good and that I can daily without worrying about bad quality.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts