Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Escalade
1 Posts
I installed SS Norcals kit and so far ok no problems ride is same... to me maybe a little better than stock. I have a 2015i 4wd.. Only problem i have is getting it to stop surging when i accelerate the 8- 4 to me not working right and dealer says it normal... Bull Crap I say

·
Registered
2015i Cadillac Escalade ESV
1 Posts
i offer rear leveling all the way to my custom 3/6 kit. mY escalade is doing 544/566 at wheels and soon will be 575/600 im hoping next week. Ive done tons of the 15 up escalades. If you have any questions just ask me
What kit would you recommend for a 2015i Escalade ESV 4wd ... Wanted both options of the leveling and the 2/3.5 kit for my truck.. thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
4wd is no issue ive been using the drop mounts onthem no issues.

Here is my custom kit on steve meads truck.

spindles i will have in my hands about 3 weeks at sema. the 4wd spindles will be shown there

i tested all rear springs. mcgaughys/djm/matric/eibach/belltech and by far the belltech kit rides the best. Ive done tonssss of the newer escalde and gm suvs and autoride all works right

Can u message me details for purchasing. .

[email protected]

·
Registered
2015 Escalade ESV
43 Posts
I've also installed the leveling kit from Norcal ss (actually he did it for me). Looks so much better imo without affecting the ride.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'18 Escalade ESV Platinum
71 Posts
I've also installed the leveling kit from Norcal ss (actually he did it for me). Looks so much better imo without affecting the ride.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
I would love to lower the rear to get rid of the forward rake. There's just one problem. I'm 6'1, and my head already sometimes hits the lift gate even though it's set to it's highest setting. If there were only some way to increase the height?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone successfully lowered a 2015/16 Escalade or ESV 4WD? If so, do you have issues with the Auto-ride suspension? What brand are you using? Thanks.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
I lowered my 2015. Ordered it from Norcal SS. Kit works good. It takes some work but I don't have any issues with the Auto-ride function. It is a 4 wheel drive also.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My 2019 ESV is lowered using Norcal SS kit 1.5/3.5 kit, even my installers said was one of the best and easiest kits to do and they have done my SRT vehicles and many Audis for me. You cannot go wrong with his stuff. I went with just a minimal drop but that's what it needed. I have loaded up the kids and completely filled up the back and drove 9 hours to the Outer Banks and air system leveled out perfect like nothing was different. Norcal SS knows his stuff.

Has anyone successfully lowered a 2015/16 Escalade or ESV 4WD? If so, do you have issues with the Auto-ride suspension? What brand are you using? Thanks.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'18 Escalade ESV Platinum
71 Posts
My 2019 ESV is lowered using Norcal SS kit 1.5/3.5 kit, even my installers said was one of the best and easiest kits to do and they have done my SRT vehicles and many Audis for me. You cannot go wrong with his stuff. I went with just a minimal drop but that's what it needed. I have loaded up the kids and completely filled up the back and drove 9 hours to the Outer Banks and air system leveled out perfect like nothing was different. Norcal SS knows his stuff.
View attachment 574509 View attachment 574510
That looks great -- how tall are you?

·
Registered
7 Posts
You did front spindles? What setup did u use on the rear, stock top mount bottom donut from the kit?
Norcall sells the complete kit. Comes with new Knuckles for the front, everything else is stock on the front. Rear I had cut off the stock bump stops and put on smaller ones. It comes with some lowering springs.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m trying to eliminate the “wheel gap” issue on my 2018 ESV (all stock). Is there a way to accomplish this with bigger tires and/or wheels that won’t rub. Or...Is “lowering” the only option to get the tires/wheels to hug the frame and look balanced (front and rear)?
I love the way NorCal_33 trucks look but, I don’t want to give up any ground clearance by lowering because I need this in the winter when there’s a foot of snow.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So I did the rear leveling to eliminate the rake and now adaptive cruise doesn't work. Is it possible changing the angle of the front end has stopped the front radar from seeing whats ahead?
If so what is the fix?

·
Registered
6 Posts
So I did the rear leveling to eliminate the rake and now adaptive cruise doesn't work. Is it possible changing the angle of the front end has stopped the front radar from seeing whats ahead?
If so what is the fix?
How is it not working, what exactly is it doing?

·
Registered
9 Posts
When I set cruise is says temp unavailable. And it worked fine till that point. Just seems very coincidental. Especially since the radar requires a specific angle required to pick up cars in front.

·
Registered
6 Posts
When I set cruise is says temp unavailable. And it worked fine till that point. Just seems very coincidental. Especially since the radar requires a specific angle required to pick up cars in front.
O ok, mine did the same thing when the wife bumped into a parked trailer and bent the front radar bracket. I replaced the bracket and still didn't work, Dealer had to recalibrate system and worked again... 2 weeks later I also lowered the rear 3 inches and haven't had a problem....

21 - 40 of 40 Posts