Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my Eibach set installed and registered. Springs and anti-roll kit and the FE4's. I still need to have my axles set to compensate for the lowering (the wheels tend inwards now) and that will be done next week Wednesday. So will be the window tinting.

So here are the fresh pics I shot right after I got home! :bouncy:

Sorry, this one is a little out of focus...

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
2,497 Posts
sitting pretty. lowering was the very first mod i did after only having my car like a month and a half. well unless you include window tint, i did that after a week of buying my car.
i have the same tires, those are falken 452s right?

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
Damn that is gorgeous! Congrats brother!

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
1,670 Posts
Damn those are nice. I'm really liking those wheels. The car should sit even lower after the springs settle. Wait until after that happens before you get your CTS realigned.

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
i love the euro style on the wheels... i was a VW/Audi guy for a LONG time, so the 0 lip and stretched tire thing is kinda cool to see on a cadi

i don't know if i could bring myself to do that to the V though

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Nice...Lowering just adds that extra touch of stealth....I love the firmer ride ....damn I sound like my wife..lol

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
:lol:

----------

J/W ... for us here on the east coast
tru or false -- lowering will make winter driving worse than it already is?

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sitting pretty. lowering was the very first mod i did after only having my car like a month and a half. well unless you include window tint, i did that after a week of buying my car.
i have the same tires, those are falken 452s right?
Thanks! Nope, those are Dunlop SP Sport Maxx

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn those are nice. I'm really liking those wheels. The car should sit even lower after the springs settle. Wait until after that happens before you get your CTS realigned.
Good thing they didn't have time this week and made an appointment for next week. The ride does feel a lot stiffer now, but in no way too hard. Even my girlfriend said it was still comfortable :thumbsup:
Cornering is suddenly a lot more precise :bouncy:

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That looks sweet!, what % tint are you going with?
Thanks for all the props! :highfive:

I will go for the new M3 sport line and probably 20% (Panther FX-HP 20). But only the rear door windows and rear window are allowed for tinting. Do you have Trim-Line in the US? http://www.trim-line.de/
I also contacted them for some graphical arts 'consultation'. Little safer than painting, but I am not sure yet. Let's see what they have... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
i love the euro style on the wheels... i was a VW/Audi guy for a LONG time, so the 0 lip and stretched tire thing is kinda cool to see on a cadi
Yea, that!!!

70eldo. Nicest rims Ive seen on a CTS. First aftermarket set Ive seen that could pass for OEM. Love it!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts