Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any advise? I installed 2" rear springs and adjusted the front keys to lower my 02 and now I can feel the 22's bouncing on the slightest bumps....

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
I havent experienced it, but I heard that if you do the torsions, its very bouncy. Best way is to use front spindles. I used spindles on both of my lades, and very happy with it.

Do what he said above. Maybe raise it up a tiny bit?

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Depending on what size tires you went from to the 22's, and your roads you drive on, the ride maybe much more harsh, you will get used to it. I know from going from 18's in the winter to 22's in the summer there is a big difference in ride, and although the 18's do not look as nice, I don't mind putting them on due to the better ride it gives me. As said depending on how much you adjusted the t-bar that could give your ride more bounce too

·
Registered
Cadillac
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the tips.
I will try and adjust the front up a bit and see if the bouncing lessens.

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,741 Posts
I was thinking that...but did not want to add insult to injury . Obviously , ride will suffer. However , minimizing it with the suggestions here should help. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts