Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
NONE
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a picture of a CTS with the CTSV Grill and something similar on the lower bumber. Does anyone know anything about this? I am very interested in purchasing it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
elevation said:
I saw a picture of a CTS with the CTSV Grill and something similar on the lower bumber. Does anyone know anything about this? I am very interested in purchasing it.

Thanks!
Google E&G Classics. They have it and it's very pricey.

·
Registered
NONE
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Rob,

you certainly are mr. dependable on here! I will let you know if I have any questions about life! haha.

·
Registered
NONE
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had the dealer throw in the CTSV grill so I don't need it. All these sites include both grills. I just need the lower one. Does anyone have one of these kicking around or do I just sell the CTSV grill?

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
elevation said:
I had the dealer throw in the CTSV grill so I don't need it. All these sites include both grills. I just need the lower one. Does anyone have one of these kicking around or do I just sell the CTSV grill?
IMO I'd sell the V grill and work towards this! A painted grill and V Bumper.

·
Registered
NONE
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont want the V grill. I just want the tiny grill that is made for the normal CTS. On all the sites I have been to so far I would have to buy both! DOH!:banghead:

·
Registered
2003 CTS Manual Trans., '93 STS
3,035 Posts
Well, you could buy the two piece kit and sell the V-like upper grill. They go for $200 to $220 on eBay. The remaining lower grill would then have a net cost of around $230 to $250, which is roughly about what the CTS-V lower grill runs (but you don't need to spend the $1000 to $1500 to have a V bumper painted and installed).

·
Registered
NONE
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, I will probably have to do that. It is just frustrating to see on ebay the exact grill I want but wrong type going for $25! :banghead:

·
Registered
2003 CTS
920 Posts
When I first got my CTS (Nov 02) my dealer was changing out some of the top and bottom grills. They didn't put the bottom on all the changed out cars. So I had them install the extra bottom one on mine. Check around maybe some dealer will have extra bottom one around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts