Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6L V6
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to install the lower grille to the bumper but what clips/fasteners do I need for the job?

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,024 Posts
The non-V bumper doesn't have a separate lower grill, so he must be asking about the V bumper (despite what model is listed below his name).

Looks like #24 on this page - https://www.wholesalegmpartsonline.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=376750&ukey_make=1023&ukey_model=14463&modelYear=2005&ukey_category=19392&ukey_trimLevel=25926 - is what you need, but they don't list the part number for it. You can try contacting Luke (username Lindsay Cadillac Parts) and see if he can find you what you need. I'm sure one could use generic push pin type fasteners, too, but it's been way too long since I've had my grill out of the bumper so I can't give you any guidance on what dimensions you would need.

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6L V6
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's exactly what I need. Anyone from a dealership or simply anyone know the part number so I can get it ordered along with some other parts?

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,024 Posts
That's exactly what I need. Anyone from a dealership or simply anyone know the part number so I can get it ordered along with some other parts?
As I suggested before, contact Luke @ Lindsay Cadillac Parts. Contact info here. Let him know you're from Cadillac Forums and he'll give you a good discount on the parts.

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6L V6
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As I suggested before, contact Luke @ Lindsay Cadillac Parts. Contact info here. Let him know you're from Cadillac Forums and he'll give you a good discount on the parts.
Thank you. Consider this thread closed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts