Cadillac Owners Forum banner
3K views 48 replies 18 participants last post by  Planediveguy 
#1 ·
I just got my car yesterday and this forum has helped me out so much already! Im trying to get a pic of me and my car up on here. Once I start adding stuff to it ill post some new pics!

*Sarah*

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Lookin good!, but beware the mod addiction we so many share. Window tint might be a good next option as it'll give you a good change to the look and who likes to squint down in the south anyway. It'll be interesting to get a womans point of view on some of these things and maybe your point of view will help all of us explain to our wives why we must. Again Welcome!

#5 ·
Sorry Collapsed, but it gets damn hot down this way and the glare, Bad. You can go with a slight tint, aimed more at glare then darkness. I have a brother in the biz for over 20 years and you'd be surprised what you can get now. I'm trying to get him to do a custom CTS logo piece for the windows to show you guy's. I also like the bit more privacy that it gives you, but noting more then a suggestion that is fairly inexpensive and changes the look of the car a bit.

#7 ·
Welcome! Now you can let us know what your next mods are and any crazy story with your Caddy! :)

#14 ·
Well thank you all! Im looking forward to keeping up with you guys.

It came with i believe they are 18 " wheels. And I love the grill!! It also has dual exhaust by E&G Classic.

First I want tint. We have a tint law here in MS so the darkest I can get is 35%. Someone suggested Onix Tint, it comes with tiny metal flakes in it to help with the heat problem that comes with the black on black. I am going this Monday to get it.

I have included a close up of the rims for yall, maybe you can figure out what they are. I would like to upgrade in a couple of months but they will do for now.

Is it possible to use the clear fog lights that come off the STS? I was also looking for Euro Tail lights but have had no luck. Heres an easy one though, custom CTS rubber floor matts, any links to where i can buy those?

Im also shopping around for a Solo-Baric 12" in a ported box for the trunk.

Attachments

#16 ·
thornton04 said:
Well thank you all! Im looking forward to keeping up with you guys.

It came with i believe they are 18 " wheels. And I love the grill!! It also has dual exhaust by E&G Classic.

First I want tint. We have a tint law here in MS so the darkest I can get is 35%. Someone suggested Onix Tint, it comes with tiny metal flakes in it to help with the heat problem that comes with the black on black. I am going this Monday to get it.

I have included a close up of the rims for yall, maybe you can figure out what they are. I would like to upgrade in a couple of months but they will do for now.

Is it possible to use the clear fog lights that come off the STS? I was also looking for Euro Tail lights but have had no luck. Heres an easy one though, custom CTS rubber floor matts, any links to where i can buy those?

Im also shopping around for a Solo-Baric 12" in a ported box for the trunk.
Nice looking exhaust. I've not seen this before. Unfortunately the STS & CTS Fogs are different sizes. A lot of us do not care for the amber CTS lights but haven't found a suitable solution. What do you mean by euro tail lights? I know their back up lights are different.

#18 ·
thornton04 said:
Sorry for all the post, but Im trying to get these pics up. Here is the close up of my rims. And this is an example of the Euro lights Im looking for. These are for an Escalade though.
First, I thought my Ebay pic looked similar to yours:yup:

That light assembly from the Escalade has a back-up light in it.
Actually Sarah I like the lightly tinted taillights that feathers out and keeps the bulb area clear. Looks acceptionally good on a black CTS. We have found out getting euro part numbers very hard to come by. We do have a member in Holland that may be able to help.

#19 ·
To my knowledge they dont make the tailights youre looking for for the CTS.

You mentioned the fogs from the STS, like Bob said those probably wont work, but several of us have swapped out the bulbs for highbeam bulbs. Makes the fogs bright enough to go without regular headlights, at least in town.

For the floor mats you can try e-bay, they show up there every now and then, but I dont have a link for you right now.

Finally, you mentioned adding a solo-baric in the trunck. Sounds awsome - you'll be striking fear into the hearts of "traditional" cadillac owners everywhere!

#20 ·
thornton04 said:
I just got my car yesterday and this forum has helped me out so much already!
*Sarah*
Welcome to the Forums! Do you attend So. Miss?? Nice looking ride, if you haven't already I would remove that nasty dealer emblem off the back - unless you are getting paid :yup:

#24 ·
#25 ·
I used "goo-gone" to remove mine. Didnt feel like going out and buying a hair drier just to remove the one emblem. I guess you'd be more likely to have one lying around than me, though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.