Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Mercedes E450 Cabriolet, previous 2013 ATS 2.0T AWD, 1973 Corvette 454
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Discover that when I tried to program the memory buttons I no longer get the beep confirmation and doesn't change settings; defaults to mirror tilted and seat back when I tried pushing the button.....cannot set exiting seating either. :suspect: Anyone else now have this problem? :want:

·
Registered
ATS 2.0T AWD Premium
88 Posts
no, but they also flashed the memory seat control which was a totally separate issue from the CUE update. I was not having issues with my seat memory control but it was listed as a required service update when I went in for the CUE update.

·
Registered
92 Allanté, 2013 ATS4
348 Posts
You may want to try going into "Settings" and re-setting the Easy Exit info, and Memory Seat info; this may have been cancelled when the CUE was up-dated.

12,821 Posts
Rustybear3, I hope you found Rippy's link helpful! If you remain concerned with your seats, then we do recommend bringing it to your dealer's attention. And please feel free to PM me anytime for further assistance!

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for your input....(I did check memory and and easy exit settings)....bottom line, I have to call and take it to the dealer....just a shame that an update on the seats could render them inoperable. Let you know what happens Katie....

·
Registered
44 Posts
I thought mine didn't work as well. Before the update I used to have to press and hold the Set and the number (1 or 2) buttons together to hear the beep. After the update I discovered that I now have to press (don't hold) Set THEN press the number button. I hear the beep and it works fine.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought mine didn't work as well. Before the update I used to have to press and hold the Set and the number (1 or 2) buttons together to hear the beep. After the update I discovered that I now have to press (don't hold) Set THEN press the number button. I hear the beep and it works fine.
Thank you, thank you, jamboarder.....you saved me a trip to the dealer's.....you're absolutely correct! Dealers should get this updated info to pass along to their customers. It totally changes the procedure to set memory....:bigroll:.....that's why I love this forum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts