Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for a while now I was getting this "squishing" sound when I would go over speedbumps or just random bumps.. basically it sounded almost like a noisy spring but it was coming from the front end.. i didnt think much of it.. now i am getting this wobble sound when i hit bumps/pot holes.. almost sounds like dribbling a basketball.. ill hit the bump and it will "drible" for like 2 seconds and then stop.. only happens when i hit potholes.. now i remember back some time ago that i had a lot of front end parts replaced by dealer.. even though the car was under warranty they said because of the bigger wheels and drop it put additional stress on the car and with all the potholes and everything around here that it was my fault.. so at the time i was just like whatever and paid like 800 for them to replacea bunch of stuff.. i cant remember exactly what it was they replaced as it was like 2 years ago or more.. i remember the truck only had like 8-10k on it.. but had the drop on since liked 2,000 miles... i think it was control arms, tie rod, or idles arms or whatever.. anyway im just wondering if this is normal for dropped vehicles in areas with harsh road conditions.. just thinking it might be time to just get rid of the drop... might go lifted lol.. but everyone says there is more stress when dropping then lifting so idk.. also curious if anyone can give ideas as to what might be causing such noises.. thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts