Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The local Kia dealer had an ad in the newspaper saying that they were hiring new sales men. So i went there and I went in for an interview and the guy was surprised that I knew about Kia's and that the rest of the salesman knew nothing about them. So he said that he was off today but his partner was working today and that he would be giving me a call and that it was looking good for me. So hopefully it all works out so I can atleast get my foot in the door and try to build off from there. But on a plus note atleast I get to play around with the new Amanti :D

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
That sounds like a great opportunity.

IMO, dealerships would be well served by hiring people like you who already KNOW their product, rather than just hiring slick salesmen types who have already washed out of other dealerships or failed at other jobs.

When I talk to a car salesman, I want to talk to someone who can educate ME about their cars, NOT the other way around.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went over to the Suzuki dealer again to take a look at the Suzuki Verona again and the guy was telling me it was a 2.0 when its a 2.5 Inline 6. and I was pretty much telling him everything about the car and he had this clueless look on his face and I'm wondering why he is even there trying to sell this damn thing when he know's nothing about it.

·
Registered
586 Posts
5{rd dealership wanted ot hire my 19 yr old brother cus he was there with my mom and sold her and SVT Focus. All the salesman did was watch him. the President of the dealership chain himself told him to come back if he ever wants to sell cars.

oh, and congrats on the job!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
AKPsiMC03