Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
ELR and XTS no big surprise but the ATS is such a great car ! It has everything to do with the " P" word. Perception is everything and the average car buyer doesn't know that the ATS is a better car then BMW 3 or MB C.

That said they better start vastly improving lease deals.

·
Registered
1980 Eldorado, 1974 Talisman, 2004 Volvo C70, 1975 Fleetwood 'd Elegance
7,958 Posts
I agree it's the P word...Product.
Everyone who wants a Cadillac Sports Car and can afford it has one.
They should try a luxury version next.

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,715 Posts
XTS and ELR are both dead at the end of this year.

So is the Insight, for what that's worth.

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI - EU version
243 Posts
Any idea if Cadillac plans some successor of the ELR? I mean, the Chevy's (or whoever made that) hybrid system is the most appealing to me and the car doesn't look bad either...although I've never seen one in real life, so I don't know what's the ride comfort in it.

·
Registered
1980 Eldorado, 1974 Talisman, 2004 Volvo C70, 1975 Fleetwood 'd Elegance
7,958 Posts
Any idea if Cadillac plans some successor of the ELR? I mean, the Chevy's (or whoever made that) hybrid system is the most appealing to me and the car doesn't look bad either...although I've never seen one in real life, so I don't know what's the ride comfort in it.
Ride comfort? Who would care about that in a Cadillac?
Does it corner like a race car is all luxury car buyers care about....

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,715 Posts
No, there's no successor planned for the ELR.

The Volt rides and drives quite well, IMO. They're eerily quiet though. I don't like them. It's TOO quiet. Ugh.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts