Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
NONE
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
i have been looking at Escalades for some time now but its time to actually pull the trigger on a vehicle. I have searched high and low and haven't been able to find a definitive answer or range of answers with regards to the MPG that owners are seeing out of their daily driven 2011-2014 Escalades.

I had originally looked at buying the Hybrid version but have decided against it since GM has killed that specific technology altogether and with the unknown in battery and system expenses, I've decided to look at a 2WD gas version. Also, an extended warranty through GM for a hybrid was exorbitant and it only bought me an extra 24k miles.

I drive about 50/50 city to highway on a regular basis in Atlanta traffic so some insight on what i might expect would be greatly appreciated-thanks in advance!

·
Registered
171 Posts
My wife drives in small town, and most around the town with speed limit from 25 to 45 mph. I got look at Info display in the dash, it shows avg 11 to 13 mpg. The hwy mpg is about 19, we do trips to Philly and back
(round trip 500-550) and we have left around 1/4 tank, but I'm driving little too fast :)

·
Registered
2013 Platinum Escalade (crystal red), 2013 Platinum ESV
308 Posts
Type in "mileage" on the forum search and you will find several threads.

My hubby and I both have 2013 Platinums, his is ESV and mine is short box.

They both get about 17L/100km average. He does not have the third row seats in, drives more HWY than me and he often drives with his tank on empty or close to it. I have the third row seats in, I drive mostly short trips and mainly city and I usually have close to a full tank of gas.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
All Escalade Premiums, '16 ESV, '13 ESV, '10 EXT
617 Posts
I have an EXT which is the heaviest model and I get about 19-20 on road trips and 14 around town

·
Registered
2016 Escalade Luxury, 2000 Corvette
517 Posts
<p><br type="_moz">I agree with the 13 city, but the 2wd should be a bit better than that</p>

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Totally depends on how you drive, where you drive, and keeping it tuned up and the tires inflated properly, you will get between 8-22 mpg, on my 12 Escalade's I have averaged about 11.5-12.5 in the city, and 18-25 on the highway, the 25 is due to a lot of tuning and allowing to keep my truck in the 4 cylinder mode to 80 plus mph, and mostly on the way back from our home in upstate NY

·
Registered
A red 2007 escalade base and a orange 2004 lamborghini galla
167 Posts
Well mines a short box all wheel drive so it's a bit lower and just don't floor it like I do haha and you will save more fuel

·
Registered
'16 VSport (wife's), '10 Escalade, '97 & '02 SS Camaro's, '15 Silverado LTZ
1,131 Posts
In my 2010 I average 15 mpg around town with a mix of city and some interstate driving, on the road travleing 70-80 mph steady, no stopping. I have gotten as good as 18.4 but average 18 mpg on the road.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts