Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to smartbuy or smartlease an 07 CTS.

The sticker is around 40-41. I am looking at the 3.6L with Luxury Package and either the 17in wheel package or 18in performance wheel package

Anyone who leased a car around that sticker let me know what your payments are. I am only looking to put down my GM dollars and right now i have 1500.

thanks

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Hello and :welcome5: to the forum. Sorry, but there are far too many variables to give you an estimate. Interest rate, term of lease, etc. Your best bet is to talk to your salesman and get the figures. You should get a great discount on remaining '07s. Good luck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I kinda figured i may get a response like that since with any deal there are tons of variables

I have a very good relationship with an salesman and a general manager of a Cadillac, Pontiac, GMC dealer so i know i will get a good # from them. I was just wondering around what to expect before i went in there.

I have perfect credit which is a plus but i also need the lease to be 15k miles which is going to cost me extra. I will also qualify for the conquest rebate because i have a non gm in my household, not mine but same address which worked on the last 2 cars we purchased (i currently have a 2005 Grand Prix GTP Comp G)

I think i am going to wait 2 weeks before i go talk to them. Sept 5th a new incentives program should come out since the current one runs out on the 4th. GM should up the incentives because the 08s are starting to show up on the lots.

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
I just got my 07 in April, got the Lug/Pag 3.6L with 16in wheel and all the trims (leather/wood/power heated seats/single cd for 39 months at 10,000m per year for $375 with $3000 down. that includes first month/taxes and Reg/plates.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies guys. I may give a call this week to see what i can get. My lease is going back in Jan of 08 but i think the current pull ahead is 4 months. if thats the case i can get out any time after Sept 17th

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah, I leased my 07 and it had a sticker of $39,600...after alot, and I mean ALOT of back and forthing with the manager, I ended up with a 39 mo lease, 10k miles a year, $4k down and $325 a month which I thought was a pretty sick deal.

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Yeah, I leased my 07 and it had a sticker of $39,600...after alot, and I mean ALOT of back and forthing with the manager, I ended up with a 39 mo lease, 10k miles a year, $4k down and $325 a month which I thought was a pretty sick deal.
not a bad deal. i have to say my dealer was one of the best guys i ever delt with. made it so easy and fast for me. i told him what i wanted and he got it for me. im happy with the deal i gotten. im sure now you can get one even cheaper but your limited to whats on the lots. i got lucky to get the color combo i wanted. with all the extras. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a good relationship with a dealer. They use to be a pontiac dealer but recently changed locations and now sell pontiac, cadillac, GMC and are getting Buick. My dad has been buying cars from the same salesman for 30 years and this will be my 3rd car from this salesman. I dont plan on leasing the car for anything more then invoice - the rebates and my GM dollars.

I will let you know what they tell me tomorrow. I hope its in the 400-450 range.

You guys want shocking, i went to a saturn dealer yesterday for a # on an Aura and fully loaded at 27,500 they wanted 480 a month for a lease. Crazy

·
Registered
75 Posts
not a bad deal. i have to say my dealer was one of the best guys i ever delt with. made it so easy and fast for me. i told him what i wanted and he got it for me. im happy with the deal i gotten. im sure now you can get one even cheaper but your limited to whats on the lots. i got lucky to get the color combo i wanted. with all the extras. :)
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I can see where at first, the down payment seem high. Simple "back of envelope" example:

Cost $30,000
Residual after 36 months (50%) = 15,000
Total base rent: $30,000-$15,000 = $15,000
Monthly base rent = $416
Monthly base rent after tax and interest (assume 10%) = $458

Does not include fees.

·
Registered
'07 CTS 3.6 Sport, 6-Speed
189 Posts
I have an '07 on lease (company car).

36 month - 18,000 mile per year - zero down - $506 per month. Note 18K miles! There was about $500 due at signing for the usual BS.

Don't remember the sticker price but it is an '07 Sport Appearance with Bose and manual trans.

Use a lease calculator you find on the net. Leases are usually a rip as it is easy for the dealer to hide $. Definitely play dealers off one another and avoid putting money down on a lease. Everyone has a "friend" at a dealer but that does not mean you are getting a good deal - always price check.

Parker

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
my lease on my 06 in december of 05 was

sticker price: 43,265
36 months, 12000 miles, 2500 down, 409/month

...just to give u an idea... thats when the car was "in" .. right now, the 08s are "all the rage" :)ack:)

your figures should be lower...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks again guys. You have really been a big help.

I am going to the dealer to look at 2 today

1 is White Diamond Bose Edition with the luxury package and the 18" performance package (living in NJ i am not sure thats is a good idea since i think they are summer only tires on that package. 41,000

the 2nd is Black Raven with the luxury package and the 17" wheel package $39000

·
Registered
'06 CTS 3.6L Sport Appearance pkg
155 Posts
I have a 2006 3.6L with sport appearance package. Sticker was around $41k. With supplier discount and incentives cost me $36.5k. With 0 down, a few hundred for reg/title fees, 12k miles per year/39 months, it is $521 per month.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey all,

again thanks for all the help you guys gave me in the whole process. Unfortunately i will not be getting an 07 CTS. I went to the dealer today for a price and they sold the last 2 they had in stock already. The did a search of other dealers and they showed 0 in stock also.

They tried to get me to lease an 08 but it was way out of my price range. I think 589 with the stuff i wanted in it.

Back to searching for my next car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Cadillac kid,

I got your PM but i couldnt respond to it because it said i needed 20 posts to be able to respond to a PM.

I found that GM Buypower or the actual car websites dont have the most current info on cars that are still avail.

With that said i went to Grand Prize Cadillac in Nyack, NY but i live in Bergen County. I went to this place because the owners and all the people i know use to own SIfford Pontiac in Bogota. They closed a few months ago and bought this dealership. I really trust the guy i deal with and has always found the car i wanted if possible.

I will do some searching after the current incentives program expires and the new on is released on Sept 5th or 6th. If i am able to locate 1 the incentives package should be better then. I hope i was not just told that because they could not get one to make a deal on.

·
Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
I leased an 07 with 12k per year, 5k down, with the 18" performance package, sticker around 39k, my payments for a 39 month lease are 269.17 per mo. I know you are not really supposed to put money down on a lease but because I am working and going to school I needed a low payment.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts