Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!! Im looking to buy a "new" 2007-2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD for my family of 6. We live in Utah and I have heard from some people that the Escalade doesn't get as good of reviews as the Chevrolet Suburban LTZ and GMC Yukon Denali XL. Can someone who owns one tell me about yours so I can make the best decision I can please? They're all GM products, so I don't see the issue. Maybe Im missing something. Thanks so much in advance!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
The Escalade and Yukon Denali are pretty much identical. The '07 and '08 trucks seem to have more issues than the later model years. I had an '07 that I drove to 200k, and it was the most reliable truck I've driven. There is no point in getting a 100,000+ mile 7 year old Escalade, unless you have all of the service records, and the previous owner kept it in good shape. Most Escalade owners don't give a rats ass about maintenance, and that becomes a problem in the long run.

I'd look for an '09+ with decent mileage (this goes for the Suburban, too).

Do a search on here on what to look out for as it's been covered a thousand times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts