Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the Cadillac scene. Raced Mustangs for years and want a new angle on performance. I am looking at an 04' CTS-V all black with 10,000 miles. Should I look at other years or is the 04' a good start? I will be looking to do a turbo seeing that a good friend does custom turbo setups as well as tuning. Any info would be great. Thank you....

·
Banned
Cadillac
174 Posts
get a vehicle history report, and we will go from there.....someone on this forum should be able to do it for you. Post : Need Vhicle History Report (please) and the vin number, and someone will do it for you. If all looks good on the report, I or someone else will go into further detail.

·
Registered
12 CTS Coupe Premium/Touring, 16 Volt, 13 911s, 07 Legacy GT Wagon
1,802 Posts
My 04 has been great and I have been super happy with it.

With 10K miles I don't see how you can go wrong with that 04.
Just get any issues fixed before the warranty is up.
You might want to consider an extended warranty for extra assurance down the road.

BTW - most here will agree the LS6 years (04/05) are the best (especially for Forced Induction) and that Black is the fastest color.

·
Registered
Cadillac
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did run a vehicle report on the car and it came back clean. It was a car fax and had no issues to report as well as a clean title. The car was a lease and it was purchased in 04'. It was owned for aprox. 2 years 8 months acording to the report.

·
Registered
12 CTS Coupe Premium/Touring, 16 Volt, 13 911s, 07 Legacy GT Wagon
1,802 Posts
blee was refering to a dealer service history report.
It shows the service history of the vehicle.
That way you can see how well it was maintained and what service bulletins were performed and if it had any other waranty claims.

If you are lucky it already has an 06 Rear diff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts