Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
05 CTS 2.8L 6spd.
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a stock exhaust system they want to sell?
I have an 05 cts base and was told the V exhaust would bolt up to it.
Is that true?
This is my first cts and I'm new to the caddy world.

·
Registered
06 CTS-V Kooks 1 7/8, Corsa, KW Var 3, Hotchkis sways
183 Posts
I have a stock V exhaust that I was getting ready to take to the junk yard. I'm in Alberta, Canada though.

·
Registered
Custom 2007 cts
74 Posts
Manofmetal01 said:
I have a stock V exhaust that I was getting ready to take to the junk yard. I'm in Alberta, Canada though.
Im interested in your v exhaust. Im in saskatoon! How much it would be including the shipping?

·
Registered
'05 Raven/Ebony CTS-V with toys
1,070 Posts
Where in PA? I just found my buddy a Magnaflow and he's picking it up today. He'd probably sell you his stock one.

I'm going to start asking for finders fees :)

·
Registered
'05 Raven/Ebony CTS-V with toys
1,070 Posts
Well, that's where he is...

I'll forward this thread to him.

·
Registered
05 CTS 2.8L 6spd.
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh shit! That's awesome. Where at in harrisburg?
Didn't know there was any enthusiasts in this area.
Most were always old heads at the golf course.

----------

Mmmmm....V...what color? What part of harrisburg? I just got mine a month ago but its a base model..and silver. I'm gonna change the color soon.
Any other stuff you'd like to part with?

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V, 2013 Dodge Durnago R/T
245 Posts
I have one sitting in my shed I dont need either. I'm in the Eastern part of PA, last exit on the PA Turnpike, 2 hours East of Harrisburgh. Bristol Pa area. let me know I have magnaflow on mine and will never go back. HAHA

·
Registered
2007 CTS Thunder Gray
1,055 Posts
I'm looking for a stock resonator if anyone feels like cutting up their exhaust. You should be able to fit it in a flat rate box. My money is green and appears in your Paypal account very quickly. Let me know.

·
Registered
06 CTS-V Kooks 1 7/8, Corsa, KW Var 3, Hotchkis sways
183 Posts
I'm looking for a stock resonator if anyone feels like cutting up their exhaust. You should be able to fit it in a flat rate box. My money is green and appears in your Paypal account very quickly. Let me know.
It just so happens I have one sitting in the garage right now that I cut out a couple days ago as the buyer didnt need it in the exhaust i sold. Make me an offer!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts