Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All CTS or STS owners who have Tap Shift (Tap Up Tap Down TUTD or manual shift mode on the shifter) and a 5l40e/5l50e I am looking for a copy of your T68 TCM hptuners file. The reason is I am looking to developing Tap shift for the Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky which uses the same TCM. It does not come stock however so I may have to end up introducing a TCM that has the OS from a Cadillac to recognize the tap shift signal on pin 14 in the wiring harness. There is also the possibility I may need to decode a CAN signal that may or may not occur when the shift lever is moved over to manual mode.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If anyone is interested in helping out I would be more than grateful! The last piece of the puzzle is the control module reading the switch resistance on Wiring Harness pin 14. I am not sure all of our cars over at solsticeforum.com have the right OS loaded into our modules.

·
Registered
2005 Base CTS work at Pullen solenoids Glass Factory for 36 and a half years
268 Posts
I think you are posting in the wrong forum. Possibly you need to post in the 2008 and up CTS forum?

Roy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No sorry they did not use the 5l40e in 08+ models, only the first gen. Perhaps people are confused when I say Tap up Tap down (TUTD) shifting. This is what GM calls the manual shifting mode for an automatic. I've heard some people refer to it as "manumatic". TUTD is not located on the steering wheel but on the shifter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts