Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can find a driver side sunvisor clip? (the retainer that the sunvisor clicks into and holds the visor in place against the roof...) i cant seem to find it on gmpartsdirect... any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks alot
andy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i just didnt want to go through the stealership but that seems to be my only alternative... and nope, not under warranty unfourtunately

thanks a bunch

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
xtuffycorex said:
yeah i just didnt want to go through the stealership but that seems to be my only alternative... and nope, not under warranty unfourtunately

thanks a bunch
Most cases more more expensive items I totally agree. I've bought many items from GMPD. The most you'll lose is a couple of bucks.

Duct tape out of the picture?:D

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
RobertCTS said:
Most cases more more expensive items I totally agree. I've bought many items from GMPD. The most you'll lose is a couple of bucks.

Duct tape out of the picture?:D
Bob - "If you cant fix it with duct tape, it aint worth fixin" doesnt apply to Cadillacs!!!

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Ok, I'm not sure why that posted twice...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahaha :histeric: yeah i would say duct tape is out of the question... along with super glue, liquid nails and anything or the sort... anyone know the part number of the item in looking for? i htink i might have found it somewhere for like 5 bucks, but i want to double check the part number

1 - 7 of 7 Posts