Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys if any of you are in the souther california area (San Diego preferably) and looking to change-up your exhaust. I'm looking to buy an OEM CTS-V Exhaust to throw on my 3.6L .

Thanks Much,
EG

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
If shipping cross country is too much, what would it cost to go less than half way? I'm in Indianapolis, IN.

·
Registered
300 SRT8, 392 cubic inches of tire smoking power!
8,189 Posts
egthareal said:
Hey guys if any of you are in the souther california area (San Diego preferably) and looking to change-up your exhaust. I'm looking to buy an OEM CTS-V Exhaust to throw on my 3.6L .

Thanks Much,
EG
This guy has mine in Costa Mesa (Orange County).

http://www.grandprixperformance.com/

Ask for Alex

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
Ron (Zoomers) has mine and he is about the near identical area as Koop's guy (Santa Ana, near Costa Mesa).

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Koop,
So I should just call GPP ask for Alex and tell him that I'm coming to pick-up "Koop"'s OEM cts-v exhaust and thats it?
Thanks for everyones generiosity, but orange county is right up the freeway so hopefully Koops or Lunas works out ;)

--EG

·
Registered
300 SRT8, 392 cubic inches of tire smoking power!
8,189 Posts
egthareal said:
Koop,
So I should just call GPP ask for Alex and tell him that I'm coming to pick-up "Koop"'s OEM cts-v exhaust and thats it?
Thanks for everyones generiosity, but orange county is right up the freeway so hopefully Koops or Lunas works out ;)

--EG
He may want some $ for it, maybe not. Grind his eyes out!

Have fun.

Bob

·
Registered
7 Posts
EG,

If you still need that stock CTS-V exhaust I have one available. Just upgrading to Corsa exhaust and I live in South OC- Mission Viejo. If you want it email me at [email protected] and we can discuss.

Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts