·
Registered
06 STS-V, 08 STS-V, 14 Raptor, 12 Camaro SS, 08 FJ
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Looking for new CTS-V coup on the lot

How far are you willing to travel?
2015 CTS-V Coupe
Where ever for a good deal. With the 16's coming out shortly I should be able to find some one looking to get one off the books. My 2011 LT4 GS vert vette only has 15k on the odo. And pristine. Every option that was offered.

----------

How much are you hoping for the sts v? Where are you located?
In Atlanta.

----------

I spoke a little early. The wife wants to keep the STS-V and trade the Escalade EXT and the vette.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,158 Posts
Fields Cadillac Jacksonville has two, a 14 and a 15. Five hour drive for you. Be glad to hook up with you for an extra set of eyes if you need me.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Re: Looking for new CTS-V coup on the lot

How far are you willing to travel?
2015 CTS-V Coupe
That's what I would like to know too. How far are you willing to travel and what color and options are you looking for? I can help you run a vehicle locate to see what's out there. It may be tough to trade in two cars based on how far the location of the coupe may be.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,158 Posts
Try helping yourself by going to the Cadillac.com website and typing in various zip codes. That is what I did when looking for my V. Yes, the 250 mile range that Cadillac offers is stupid where Audi and MB offer nationwide (which is what Cadillac should offer), but as bad as it is, it is what it is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts