Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Sedan Deville 1987
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I have an 87 Deville that I’m restoring to most authentic state. And recently I found the car‘s invoice through gm archive site. They‘ve send to me a scanned copy, but with those small letters and text I can’t figure out what they say. I’m restoring the invoice also and need some help.

Is there someone who has the same invoice layout, or knows what is the text saying under the arrow? And some of the letters on the right, under the “date shipped” box.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,256 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Take out a subscription to compnine.com and you can get the build sheet for that car. Curious as to how a '87 Deville ended up in Bulgaria.

·
Registered
Sedan Deville 1987
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Welcome to the forums! Take out a subscription to compnine.com and you can get the build sheet for that car. Curious as to how a '87 Deville ended up in Bulgaria.
Hi and thank you!

I own the car for around 10 years now. The car was build for export directly to Switzerland, which I found just recently. So it was based for the european market only. One example for me, that indicates, is that it never had any center high mounted stop light.
Then it was imported in Bulgaria 10 years ago, and I bought it as a project car. I just love old cars, went on several classic auto shows with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts