Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, My name is John i work for Bullseye Power Turbochargers in Michigan. I am looking for some info as to what everyone is doing to make good power?

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
67,678 Posts
Welcome to CF !!! You're asking a HUGE worldwide forum of about a skrillion different Cadillac models. As you probably know, there is not a lot of aftermarket support for Cadillac, so most "power" is DIY fabrication. If you want to sell product, please contact the Site Admin folks using the "Contact Us" tab at the bottom of any page. They'll discuss a Vendor subscription with you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to CF !!! You're asking a HUGE worldwide forum of about a skrillion different Cadillac models. As you probably know, there is not a lot of aftermarket support for Cadillac, so most "power" is DIY fabrication. If you want to sell product, please contact the Site Admin folks using the "Contact Us" tab at the bottom of any page. They'll discuss a Vendor subscription with you.
Gotcha, Thanks man! Not really looking to sell anything. More to just get some info, thats all.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
67,678 Posts
About the only dedicated aftermarket turbo work was (other than maybe up in the newer models) an $18,000 turbo install ( LOTS of work) in a pre-2000 STS. Very fast. Done by CF member Mark99STS. He ran it, detuned it, sold it in our Classifieds a few years back. It was NOT a daily driver.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts