Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Looking for a stock S/C coupling with the spring. Does anyone have one available? I'm willing to pay a fair price.

Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Wagon Hennessey 700, SB wheels, Corsa
160 Posts
With all due respect, I am curious why you are looking for this. That coupling is allegedly the root cause of the LSA supercharger problems. I suspect that GM has stopped stocking them and are instead providing the solid coupling.

Just thinking out loud.

·
Registered
2009 CTS
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It will work perfectly for a project i'm doing at work to test torsion on small shafts. I already replaced mine with solid isolator and threw the spring version away. I didn't ever think that it could have a "new" life one day in a completely different application.

·
Registered
2009 CTS
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Caveman--do you have this available to sell? I'd really like to use it for this work project i'm getting ready to start building..

·
Registered
2012 CTSV coupe
1,585 Posts
I just got into the garage. Putting stuff away. Found my old pully. So im close if i dont find it by friday then its a gonner.

·
Registered
2009 CTS
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have one if Cman can't find his. Let me know.
Da V-man--is your coupling still available? I didn't hear from Caveman, so assuming his is lost in translation! Let me know what you think is a fair price, and I can shoot you a payment via ppal or whatever works best. Thanks again!

·
Registered
2012 CTSV coupe
1,585 Posts
Da V-man--is your coupling still available? I didn't hear from Caveman, so assuming his is lost in translation! Let me know what you think is a fair price, and I can shoot you a payment via ppal or whatever works best. Thanks again!
Sorry. I just retired from the military... With moving back to my house... Fixing the crap the renters broke... and getting a call from my new airline job Friday for a 4 day trip. I totaly forgot to even look. I hope you find one. Please don't count on me right now. I will look again when i get back from this trip. But no promises. My life is in a huge transition right now. Again my apologies for not being prompt.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Still have it. If $20 shipped via PayPal works for you, send me a PM and we'll trade info.

IMG_2594.JPG

1 - 14 of 14 Posts