Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to this site and just got my self a 2007 CTS and looking to meet up with other owners or get into a car club with in or near Jersey. If you have any information please let me know. Thanks Kevin:bouncy:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
hey kev. we got quite a few people from Jersey on the forum..

honestly, the only people i SEE driving CTSes around here are women ages 40+ ... & i saw an Indian man driving a green CTS like half an hour ago at the post office.... but i do know that some cool forum members are in the area:

Cadimac has a white cts, he's here in NJ
I'm in northern NJ
Svb4eva is in queens i think
Tomm is in jackson...but he just sold his CTS i think
Aqua7 is getting his car back, he has a silver CTS, and hes like 20 mins away from me and like 5 minutes away from the bridge.

you can go the Meets section of CadillacOwners.com & there was a thread about an NJ meet from a few months ago...

:welcome:

mike

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Black, LOADED
2,424 Posts
Yea, im in queens mike.

Kevin! Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new car! :welcome:

Set up a meet, ill go! :lol:

Also, keep this site bookmarked, http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/index.html
Lots of good info there. I'm sure if you cant find what your looking for there someone here will be able to help u with any thing.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
yo steve i'm doing my sidemarkers as we speak..just took them out.. about to put them in the oven... that hairdryer schmeal didnt work ...into the stove they go!

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Black, LOADED
2,424 Posts
yo steve i'm doing my sidemarkers as we speak..just took them out.. about to put them in the oven... that hairdryer schmeal didnt work ...into the stove they go!
Good luck! Just take your time, you will be fine. I ran my oven at 250-275, taking them out every 5-10 minutes. Work on them for like 2 mins tops, and throw it back it and heat again... this will ensure clean removal and prevent breaking anything... putty knife works wonders by the way also...

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
wish i had one!
gotta run!

·
Registered
04 CTS SPORT/LUX W/NAVI LIGHT PLATINUM ON BLACK- COOL MODS!
1,313 Posts
Im from queens. I too am bombarded with images of geezers driving stock cts's. Its quite a pleasure when i see somebody thats about my age appreciating the whip.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
only a girl in my area that i grew up w/ her ..... her mom is miss nj :eyebrow:

anyway, ya the girls got a red CTS, hooked up straight from the dealership with all the "bells and whistles" ... it sucks tho "o u and chelsea have the same car" :rant2:
Where are the men!

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome. Check the Meets Forum. We are having another one on July 29th,I think. Where are you from in Bellville? I grew up in Newark and know a lot of people in this area.
Whats up and thats for the past. im in Belleville on the Nutley boarder. Been in Belleville all my life. who do you know?

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
17 Posts
<---Princeton, NJ here. 2003 CTS (White Diamond).

I would be interested in a NJ meet, mostly to see what mods people have performed on their vehicles. I am in the process of gathering info on what can and can not be done before I make a decision about what mods I will get done on my own CTS.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
Northern NJ ppl, i kinda need some help!!

(good thing about this forum, u can get help from people around you off-line.. ie: help with a mod)

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I say we get a meet together some where in North Jersey. I would like to see and hear from other CTS owners what there doing to there cars. Im looking to start hooking mine up. Its all new to me so i wouldnt mind getting some good ideas from you guys. Lets try to do this..

·
Registered
'06 CTS 3.6L Sport Appearance pkg
155 Posts
Welcome. Yes you are correct. Around here you don't see many young CTS drivers. There was a meet last year at Hooters (Paramus) and there was a great group of guys with some cool cars. Hopefully, I'll be around longer for this one.

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Iv been looking at some of the add on's you can do to these CTS's and wow i dont know where to start. Im looking to keep it some what stock but just add a few little touches. I want to do the grill first. thats why im hopping to meet up to see where some of these guys get there parts.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
or Become a supporting member & you will get LOTS of perks ;)
including, u can upload your own custom picture rather than one of the options given to you as a "guest"

~

just wondering, whats the demographic like among all you that posted (EXCEPT U Big bird!!! LOL)

19 next month

1 - 20 of 38 Posts