Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
06 & 08 ESV
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of taking over a lease on an 08 ESV and the only item that this ESV is lacking is captains chairs in the second row. If anyone has information regarding where I can purchase Ebony Captains or if anyone is interested in trading theirs for my bench, please respond. Thanks, I am new to the forum and should have my 08 in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
06 & 08 ESV
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Las Vegas, NV. What year and how much wear & tear do your seats have? The bench that I have is an 08 with 7K miles on it. Almost new bench.

·
Registered
2008 Escalade
23 Posts
Mine are 08 also. But I have about 20k. We have a baby so back seats getting used more. Prior to May 09, usually the dog would ride on them but I always had seat covers on. Unless your planning a road trip to San Antonio, I don't see how we could do this. I'm not interested in doing any shipping.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Check local junk yards, the shipping on these would be a killer

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,766 Posts
I am in the process of taking over a lease on an 08 ESV
Just a note, when you go to turn in the lease at the end, they will expect a bench seat in it. So, you are better off buying some seats, versus a trade IMO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts