Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac STS
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got a Borla catback dual exhaust setup for sale for the 3.2? Checked classifieds & ebay, no luck.

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac STS
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I doubt you will find one KFX. People who install an aftermarket exhaust seldom remove them. Tried eBaymotors.com?
yeah, i figured that, i'm getting one no matter what, just thought i'd check before buying a new one. found a new one for $939 which is the best price i've found so far.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
yeah, i figured that, i'm getting one no matter what, just thought i'd check before buying a new one. found a new one for $939 which is the best price i've found so far.
Odysseus(Ody) can give you a good lead. He bought a Borla for his 3.2 for a good price. I forget the name of the company. Send him a PM.

·
Registered
Cadillac
141 Posts
Thats a great price considering they retail for a little over $1500. I would snatch that one up right away!

Anthony
Big 3 Performance

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac STS
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats a great price considering they retail for a little over $1500. I would snatch that one up right away!

Anthony
Big 3 Performance
thnx, actually I checked back and that sale ended so i missed out on it, but i found another one for $969 shipped which is still a great price. i'm waiting to hear back from ody, otherwise i'm gonna jump on that one.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS Luxury Sport
516 Posts
There was someone on the forum recently selling his borla exhaust for the 3.2, bc he wrecked his CTS. It was a silver CTS with ground effects & chrome wheels. Does anyone remember who that was?

·
Registered
03, 3.2L CTS-SC
577 Posts
yea check with jonnyd. He's selling his borla I think ,but he went into surgery last thrusday so give him a few days , and he'll pop up. Send him a pm if anything

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Black on Black
1,852 Posts
Ditto that. I have personnaly heard the exhaust on his car. Sounds great, a bit deeper then the V-exhaust I have on.

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac STS
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the tips guys, I just pm'd jonnyd, hope he is doing well and recovering nicely.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts