Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
None
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I love this vehicle, I test drove some CTS's because I loved the look but clearly the CTS-V is another vehicle all together.

My question is on years. The price drops significantly with years. Right now I've been looking at 2012-2015. Are there any major upgrades or advantages with going newer? What year were some major changes made?

I have the ability to go to the car auction, however if I buy from a dealership they can offer the 100,000 mile 6 year cadillac bumper-to-bumper warranty. The dealership is asking 5-6k more than the auction but there's the warranty and I'm able to spend more time with the car before I buy. Does the CTS-V have any known issues I have to look out for?

Finally, if there's someone looking to sell their Black CTS-V I'm out of Orlando but willing to travel.

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac ATS
1,141 Posts
Just an FYI this is the 2016+ section. The 2016+ up models are in a completely different league than the previous gen. Completely different car. Might want to do a little more research in the V lineups. My understanding is there is no V for 2014-2015. They offered the V sport those years which has the twin turbo V6 (similar to whats in the ATS-V). The starting in 2016 the V was brought back with the 6.2l supercharged V8 with 640hp.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts