Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
None
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is where to post this so if it is wrong place just close thread. I'm looking for a black diamond or thunder grey 6 speed manual car. Budget is around $45k. Obviously lower the miles the better, coupe or sedan is fine. I keep checking Cars.com, Cargurus, etc and not having much luck. I missed out on a couple that sold right away. If anybody is selling theirs or trading it in let me know. U can just message me on here. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,158 Posts
There are some in the classifieds. Check them out.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
329 Posts
Finding a manual is getting tougher than you would think. I just sold my 2009 Black Raven 6M.

·
Registered
None
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I have been looking for a manual V with Recaros and it's very difficult. How do I check the classifieds? From my phone it says the classifieds forum is empty.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,158 Posts

·
Registered
None
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I figured out how to look at classifieds, had to exit mobile view for some reason. Thanks, will check them out.

·
Registered
14,158 Posts
You're welcome. Happy hunting.

·
Registered
14,158 Posts

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
^^No Recaro's. Too bad about the coupe, it sure is nice.

·
Registered
None
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea I'm starting to get really tempted even though this blue coupe doesn't have Recaros. Dealer made me a hell of a price on it and the factory cadillac extended warranty till 2018 it has is a nice touch. Decisions, decisions.

·
Registered
14,158 Posts
I haven't quit smiling since September.

By the way, I bought my V in September.

Coincidence? I think not.

·
Registered
14,158 Posts
I have talked with Tropical a lot over the last couple of years. They definitely know V's

·
Registered
None
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea I have been dealing with sales manager Al at Tropical and he is great. He is looking for me and has been updating me each week even if he hasn't found anything. I would love to get one of the 2014 manual V cars that he has but way out of what I want to spend. I'm in the $45-47k range and those 2014 cars will be in the $65k range.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,840 Posts
Mrd916 said:
Yea I'm starting to get really tempted even though this blue coupe doesn't have Recaros. Dealer made me a hell of a price on it and the factory cadillac extended warranty till 2018 it has is a nice touch. Decisions, decisions.
Do it. Even the white/titanium is awesome.

·
Registered
2014 SRX Performance, 2013 CTS-V
501 Posts
Yea I have been dealing with sales manager Al at Tropical and he is great. He is looking for me and has been updating me each week even if he hasn't found anything. I would love to get one of the 2014 manual V cars that he has but way out of what I want to spend. I'm in the $45-47k range and those 2014 cars will be in the $65k range.
I got a 2013 used CTS-V red sedan,32,000 miles, 6spd. manual with all the options except for the painted calipers, plus new tires, with 32,000 miles for about $42,000 with a CPO warranty for the next 38,000 miles or 44 months. It was a good enough deal that I was worried there might be something wrong with the car, but it has been fine so far. It had been on the lot longer then 90 days so they had just dropped the price and came down another $5,000 when negotiating. That also figures the price I expected for my trade which was a 2010 G37 in perfect shape. Keep looking something will pop up. Don't settle on a car you don't want.

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
Movinon said:
Keep looking something will pop up. Don't settle on a car you don't want.
Good advice! These are not cars you want to compromise on.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Maybe hit up Sewell Cadillac in Texas. They seem to be able to price cars right and they have a great selection!

·
Registered
None
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea I think I will call Sewell Cadillac. I will tell them what I'm looking for and maybe they can find one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts