Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a 97 Cadillac eldorado and I had a spoiler on it that I really liked, unfortunately I sold the car but now I have bought another one and I cant find the right spoiler for it.

I have seen this spoiler on quite a few eldorados but nobody can tell me where they got it, I do know that its not the one thats made for the eldorado, its a universal spoiler.

Its very classy looking, it has a led break light in the middle maybe a foot long, its not flat on top it kind of curves up at the back, the sides dip down a little at the end, and it has two support struts not three like a lot of them I see.

Any help would be appreciated I am wits end.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Ive never seen, or heard of what you're referring to, but have you "googled"....... I bet with enough looking, youll find something there!!

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Eldo spoiler

If in any way you can come up with or think you can come up with a 'brand' name on the one you had it would help.

A Montana Cadillac repair shop uses our replacement LED lamps. He sent me one for a Eldo that needed repair. The lamp was shot. But anyways...I did manage to find a new replacement LED lamp.

I am looking at a post-it-note from when I did this. All we had to work with was this-

Texas Dar
DR-102

Turns out the cars was from AZ. Pretty close to Texas anyways..

Logan

·
Registered
14 Posts
eldo man said:
Thanks for all the help everyone.
I have checked there and they don’t have it. But I think I might have found it. http://www.wingswest.com/products_us_detail.asp?id=8
I’m going to see if I can find a place with one in stock locally so I can go look at it. I can’t really tell enough from the picture to be sure.
FYI (Much older reply, tho) also try autotoyaz.com (based in Phoenix, AZ) they have a lighted angular wing, with led lights, primed or painted to match Eldo's I am about to buy one cause I have been looking for weeks, this is the best one I've found. I also called two caddy dealers (parts Dept) today, they both said the GM never made such an animal.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Here's what I have on my car (Sorry it's so dirty :\ Trying to wait until the next snow at least)

Oh... only two support struts. Never mind.

Durr...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
K2K