Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since I have seen some pretty sharp people posting on this forum I thought it might be a good idea to see if there was anyone looking for a job as a Senior Mechanical Engineer in the Bay area, CA.

We have just lost our Senior Mech Engineeer because of some personal issues and are in need of a talented Engineer to fill his shoes on a critical system design project.

Official Job Description:
MeiVac is seeking an experienced mechanical engineer whose primary focus will be the design of complex, automated vacuum deposition tools used in the manufacture of disk drive thin film heads. The successful candidate will become an integral part of a multi-disciplined team that develops MeiVac's new products.

Education & Experience: BSME, advanced degrees preferred. 8+ years of mechanical engineering or related experience with complex vacuum deposition and/or etching tools. Demonstrated success working in an entrepreneurial environment as a key part of a multi-functional development team.

Take a look at our web site www.meivac.com if you are curious to what we do.

Thanks for taking a look and if you interested either reply to this post or PM me.

·
Registered
17,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not in Texas because we are located in California but now I know who to go to if I have any Electrical problems on the V!

Sorry but no openings for a EE but if we do I will let you know.

·
Registered
300 SRT8, 392 cubic inches of tire smoking power!
8,189 Posts
I'm in Real Estate... I'm thinking I could be a Petroleum Transfer Engineer in the near future.

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
Do you have to go to skool for dat?

I am lerning to reed pictures.

Sorry to harass you, but we need some fun around here.

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
I did work with thin film deposition and YBCO doped semiconductors/superconductors in college

I can send you my resume although i don't think that i have the paper to be a "senior" engineer... i have my PE test coming up in a couple months.

I have my BSME, PM+ certification, currently taking ASE classes (not that this helps), i have my EIT. I'm going to school online to get my MS in a couple months, and Have extensive experience in manufacture and machining....

what type of salary are we talking here

shoot me a PM

·
Registered
(did) CTS-V
723 Posts
I got a MS in ME, 5yrs experience (7 if you count masters work), and an active clearance. Most of my work is in propulsion/combustion (jets) and systems engineering with my thesis being on jets with NO moving parts. It would be perfect timing too since I'm leaving my job next month. Too bad I already have a job lined up in Japan... :(

I'm working for DARPA now, so if you need a hook up for programs to send proposals to to get govt funding out of, hit me up. DARPA is a fun place to work for. We're about to turn off the $0.5B satellites we (taxpayers) paid for after using them for only 100days. What a waste! but I digress...

·
Registered
17,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
do you check the facts on resume's? if not ill take it!!
If it were up to me I would hire you!

Ever think about getting into customer service?:bouncy:

If I hired you I think a few people on the porum might hunt me down and tr to end it for me!

Besides, if we hired you who would I buy parts from?

·
Registered
17,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pick Me PiCk mE

6 munths ago.I cundt evN spell InjUneer....nOw I arE one!
I Think you may now more then most Mechanial Engineers but I don't think you have the proper back ground. :rolleyes:

Put a rear end in a V, design a 2 million dollar deposition system I guess this is close to the same thing...:poke:

Maybe an electrical engineer??:shocked:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I Think you may now more then most Mechanial Engineers but I don't think you have the proper back ground. :rolleyes:

Put a rear end in a V, design a 2 million dollar deposition system I guess this is close to the same thing...:poke:

Maybe an electrical engineer??:shocked:
The flashy guy is killing Me!!!!! LMFAO!

Nope, I have no formal edumacation I'm afraid, the skills yes, the wisdom as a young man to get the paper...no...:(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts