Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
09' CTS-V
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As stated, I am looking for a reputable car hauling company that is reasonably priced.

Everyone that I have found has a 7-21day delivery... This will not do.

Can anyone help me out?

·
Registered
Really Cool '11 CTS-V Wagon
1,087 Posts
Sent a CTS Wagon from my home here in the Phoenix area to Birmingham AL last month by A-1 car hauler. Paid $875. Transported in an enclosed 8 or 10 car tractor-trailer. Setting above my wagon was a new Aston Martin being shipped to a customer from a dealer in Beverly Hills, if that's a recommendation. Took a week for pick up. Delivered 5 days after pick up. I found that with most haulers, your dealing with a broker who contracts with independent truck owners.
http://www.a1carhauler.com/

·
Registered
2011 V-Coupe (600+rwhp) ; Black Raven, Manual, Recaros
651 Posts
You can try state2state based in FL. They were the most reasonable out of many quotes. I was also satisfied with their service.

·
Banned
2009 CTS-V, 2007 Z06
2,843 Posts
I used thomas Sunday for my z06. Houston to Delaware was around 1200 covered picked up from my garage to the shop. Ran 2.5 days.

Highly recommend them. Very very good.

·
Banned
09' CTS-V
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I used thomas Sunday for my z06. Houston to Delaware was around 1200 covered picked up from my garage to the shop. Ran 2.5 days.

Highly recommend them. Very very good.
Thanks Domsz06 2.5 days sounds like what I need

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Racecar, 2018 Escalade ESV, 2019 CT6-V
1,277 Posts
Reliable Carriers (best in the biz but most expensive) or Inter-City...

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
EHE,,,

did that drive for Sema last year, That was a long boring trek.... I did mention boring, .... We did stop in some cool little place in flag staff though, It was some old time dancing steak house, right next to a camping place.. It was some pretty good food..

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
I couldnt beleve that when they said, no more gas for 150 miles, they meant, there is no gas for 150 miles..... Not even a walmart to be seen..... What would i do with no walmart....

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V, 3K miles & '87 Turbo Buick, 29K miles
3,435 Posts
Just out of my curiosity, how far is it from Phoenix to Jesse Bubb's High performance Emporium in Warsaw, IN?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts