Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,
i'm looking for a cadillac watch, preferably not too expensive, it can be as cheap as possible. any leads? thanks.

duke landlord

·
Registered
520 Posts
dukelandlord said:
hey,
i'm looking for a cadillac watch, preferably not too expensive, it can be as cheap as possible. any leads? thanks.

duke landlord
Go to Ebay, on the home page put cadillac watch in the search box. They run from about $10 and up.
Bob

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
When I was at the parts counter at the Caddy dealership, I went through the Caddy catalogue, they have some nice watches with the logo, etc. I ended up buying a nice black and silver Caddy cap. Why would you go to ebay, just get a new one!? (with warrenty)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
If it's a Cadillac watch, you'd better get the warranty. :D :p
Well, I suggested Ebay because he said he wants cheap. But if you go with the dealer watch, get the optional leather band and type -R sticker. It adds 25 Hp and makes the watch run 3 seconds faster !!:yup:
Bob

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts
bob2231 said:
Well, I suggested Ebay because he said he wants cheap. But if you go with the dealer watch, get the optional leather band and type -R sticker. It adds 25 Hp and makes the watch run 3 seconds faster !!:yup:
Bob
But doesn't that create a buzzing sound? :D

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Ralph said:
Oh, and the Lexus watch wouldn't need the extended warrenty! :shhh: :bonkers:
Either the extended warrenty or buy a bag of rice for it :histeric:

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
No, the Lexus watch doesn't really need to warranty - as long as you don't get the 21-jewel movement with air-bag suspension.. THAT could get quite costly.. But after 3 years, the Lexus watch still gives the least problems of any watch. AND you get "red-carpet" treatment at the jeweler...

·
Registered
520 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
No, the Lexus watch doesn't really need to warranty - as long as you don't get the 21-jewel movement with air-bag suspension.. THAT could get quite costly.. But after 3 years, the Lexus watch still gives the least problems of any watch. AND you get "red-carpet" treatment at the jeweler...
You're jusy mad that you have the old FOSSil Rear Winding Dial watch (RWD) and you know the new Forward Winding Dial (FWD) technology is far better. I'm surprised you can even tell time with that antique crap you're driv,,,,,,,, er, wearing.

·
Registered
1968 Cadillac Sedan deVille, 1994 Chevrolet G20
2,795 Posts
The problem with the Rear Winding Dial watch I have is that it seems to run faster than the Foward Winding Dial variants...... :D

·
Registered
520 Posts
DaveSmed said:
The problem with the Rear Winding Dial watch I have is that it seems to run faster than the Foward Winding Dial variants...... :D
That may be true in most cases, but I have the one of a kind, stealth 4.9l Northstar timex battery package. Why, just writing out the whole name like that is good for an extra 52 HP at the stem.:p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts