Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 DVC, 96 FLTWD Brgm, 11 CTS Premium (two)
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking for a nice, 1992 Brougham with the following equipment

D'elegance package
CD player,
Leather seats,
5.7L engine,
Towing package.

Colors - flexible, prefer dark blue, black, dark green, silver, gray, will settle for white, do not want brown, or beige - and not sure i would want a gold one either.

Sunroof is not needed but would be cool - I already have two convertibles and my wife's CTS has a sunroof.

Just need to get the used car factory on line to rustle one up! :bouncy:

·
Registered
68 SDV; 92 Corvette; 95 Deville; 06 Town Car; 15 Sienna
398 Posts
Hey cm. Funny you and I have very similar tastes. Next up for my collection is almost exactly what you describe. Plus we both have 68s, we both have LT1 B/D bodies, and we both have the same first name!

What you're looking for is an easy find... if you don't mind spending a few bucks. But if you're looking for someone to give one away in good condition it will be a long search!

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
Just need to get the used car factory on line to rustle one up! :bouncy:
Yes! Too bad it isn't a requirement for every used car to be listed online in a specific-searchable database.

Oh, we can dream...:rolleyes:...at least we can get partially close, with a lot of different sites and boards, even if it takes a lot of time and effort.

·
Registered
1992 Cadillac Brougham 5.7L
78 Posts
cadillacmike68, your taste is like mine. It took me 7 months of hard looking to find my 92. After driving a 87 FWB for 3 years, I knew exactly what I wanted in my next cadillac: basically same as yours

D'elegance package
CD player,
Leather seats,
5.7L engine,
Towing package

Well I found a 92, d'elegance package, put my own cd palyer, 5.7L, white with gold package (ALTHOUGH I REPLACED ALL GOLD EMBLEMS BY SILVER ONES) 100000miles..but no tow package..I consoled myself that it had the rare 5.7L, leatheR, 1 OWNER OLD MAN WHO NEVER DROVE IN WINTER, etc....

Bottom line, take your time to find what you really want, but don't be too greedy and want it ALL.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
94 has more horsepower. 95 uses regular gas.
Yet again, what the heck are you talking about? We're discussing '91/92 models here, and PLEASE get your facts straight on the whole '94/95 LT1 difference--i.e. there is NONE, in terms of the B/D-body. Please do some actual research (or just ask) and stop quoting this mis-information again and again, confusing new people.

Back to this topic, finding just the right '91/92 is probably the most difficult of all, especially if you want a fully decked out 5.7L car (the latter being something they ALL should have had ALL along, but didn't thanks to some GM insanity).

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Sorry for ruining your entire day.
Yeah, seriously big problem:rolleyes: Just want everyone to get the right information, so we don't have new or old people getting confused and/or spreading wrong stuff further.
--------------------

Finding anymore '91/92s that match yet?

·
Registered
68 DVC, 96 FLTWD Brgm, 11 CTS Premium (two)
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yet again, what the heck are you talking about? We're discussing '91/92 models here, and PLEASE get your facts straight on the whole '94/95 LT1 difference--i.e. there is NONE, in terms of the B/D-body. Please do some actual research (or just ask) and stop quoting this mis-information again and again, confusing new people.

Back to this topic, finding just the right '91/92 is probably the most difficult of all, especially if you want a fully decked out 5.7L car (the latter being something they ALL should have had ALL along, but didn't thanks to some GM insanity).
I'm not going into the 94/95 differences thing there were minor differences, fuel grade notr being one of them.

But if you read my tag line or whatever it's called, z06 wouls have noticed that I ALREADY have a 1995 Fleetwood (Brougham) I'm looking for a nice 1992 because it was the LAST year of that body style with the nice chrome outside mirrors. I have a 1968 which is the First year for those mirrors...

·
Registered
1979 Coupe Deville, 1995 FWB & 6 Other Non-Cadillacs.
759 Posts
I'm looking for a nice 1992 because it was the LAST year of that body style with the nice chrome outside mirrors. I have a 1968 which is the First year for those mirrors...
I never noticed that. I like these style mirrors too. Anyway...Good luck with your search. I had a 90 with the 5.0 a few years ago and always wanted another one pretty much the way you mentioned. Craigslist and ebay are the 2 best sites to search IMO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts