Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure on the power wires, the seats are going into a 67 camaro..I will make them fit..:):yup:

what wries to make the seats move...

·
Registered
Current 2014 red CTS Vsport/ Black Raven 2013 3.6 ATS4 gone
3,513 Posts
not sure on the power wires, the seats are going into a 67 camaro..I will make them fit..:):yup:

what wries to make the seats move...
Wish I could help you. But I want to see those seat in the camaro. 67 is what I want. Show pics of the car with the seats if you can. That should look nice.

·
Registered
2014 ATS4 2.0T. auto Mocha Steel Metallic
41 Posts
Check w/dealer they should copy wiring diagrams from shop manual. Some Libraries have manuals or can access them on computer.

·
Registered
'14 ATS Premium with 3 pedals | Past: '13 ATS Performance & '99 Seville STS
5,847 Posts
These cars are too new and still are under warranty, as a result DIY guys have not yet started to work on them. As a result, our knowledge are very limited about ATS. When I had my old STS, there was very few parts or things on my STS that I hadn't hacked into it, or played with it. But I haven't touched anything on ATS! Because I virtually do nothing to my ATS, when I want to add some windshield fluid, I cannot remember where the latch for hood is and I end up sticking my hands under the hood lookin for it for minutes before I can find it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got the passenger seat working. The driver is still the problem. there are more then one power wire. I just need it to go down. I do have photos and they look good

·
Registered
2014 ATS4 2.0T. auto Mocha Steel Metallic
41 Posts
got the passenger seat working. The driver is still the problem. there are more then one power wire. I just need it to go down. I do have photos and they look good
the driver seat probably has two power leads because of memory seat. One would have to be full time power while the one would be keyed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Resurrecting this thread to see if any one has the wiring diagram for these seats (2013 ATS with Memory). I believe my module is fried as all the fuses are good but the seat will not move in any direction.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts