Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 2007 STS or STS-V demo that would have 0% available. Want to trade a 2003 CTS pewter/tan in as well.

First color combo choice is white diamond ext and cashmere int (were either of those ever an option on a V?).

Second choice blue chip ext / cashmere int (same question there, never seen the V in blue).

thanks in advance,
John in GA

·
Banned
851 Posts
Looking for a 2007 STS or STS-V demo that would have 0% available. Want to trade a 2003 CTS pewter/tan in as well.

First color combo choice is white diamond ext and cashmere int (were either of those ever an option on a V?).

Second choice blue chip ext / cashmere int (same question there, never seen the V in blue).

thanks in advance,
John in GA
John, your color combinations are not available on a STS V.
STS V till modelyear 07 was available
ext. silver - black - thunder-gray 07 - steaelth gray 06
int. black - gray or black red

silver with black red looks good or thunder gray with light gray - just my opinion.

Harry

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
No need to go with a demo. Dealer pays same $$ for new veh and demo. End of month, 2 hours before closing. It works. In other words, dealer will not nec give up any more $$ on a demo than he will on a new car. Also, you will lose 6k miles of warranty typically. 6k miles of HARD DRIVING since the driver has nothing to lose with his (company's) demo. Worse than a rental car as far as potential abuse, in my opinion.

As you know, you can buy a new STS V for $20k under sticker. GM has had diff moving them.

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
Another option is to check eBay. Here is a "GM EXECUTIVE" car - 367 miles, asking $55,995 but you could probably get it for less. It is a dealer in MI.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Only-300-Miles-MOONROOF-469HP-GM-EXECUTIVE-CAR_W0QQitemZ270151316928QQihZ017QQcategoryZ124117QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Go to your nearest Caddy dealer or one of our online Caddy dealerships and ask for a GM PEP vehicle. Every day there is a list of available cars that have been driven by a GM executive. There is an online auction between dealerships for these vehicles. If there arent many bids, you can pick up a cheap, low mileage STS-V for a boatload less than Ebay. DAMHIK.

F

·
Registered
06 STS-V, 08 STS-V, 14 Raptor, 12 Camaro SS, 08 FJ
1,777 Posts
HOLY SHNIKEYS! I bought my 06 2 months too soon. That price is incredible. There is no way a 07 with those milesshould go for anywhere under $55k.. Someone needs to buy this quick because if they don't, I might have to sell my Denali and become a 2 V family.

·
Registered
06 STS-V, 08 STS-V, 14 Raptor, 12 Camaro SS, 08 FJ
1,777 Posts
I mailed and PM'd him. He was in the hunt for a V. Last I heard he was waiting for the 09 CTS-V to come out but your deal might persuade him to make a move now. Wit ha tune and intake on the STS-V he shouldn't need to wait for the 09 CTS-V I'll keep you posted. He is in Altanta as well. 51k and no sales tax .... WOW that is a good deal if he picks it up

·
Registered
403 Posts
I mailed and PM'd him. He was in the hunt for a V. Last I heard he was waiting for the 09 CTS-V to come out but your deal might persuade him to make a move now. Wit ha tune and intake on the STS-V he shouldn't need to wait for the 09 CTS-V I'll keep you posted. He is in Altanta as well. 51k and no sales tax .... WOW that is a good deal if he picks it up
Thx, a guy from Carrollton called about also so we'll see. Thx for the help. I already paid for the Vector tune and the result was 20 more hp and tq. Woke it up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts