Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Oil slick, smoke screens, ejector chairs....the usual stuff. Kat would know better, but I would guess it would be like a limo-version. Beefier suspension, trans cooler? oil cooler? stuff like that. Or it may be a regular fleetwood used for a diplomat and the seller thought it sounded cool.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Re: Looking at

Sal Collaziano said:
Okay. Can someone let me in on what this could indicate? Like - usually black, usually Brougham, usually has this or that...

Thank you...
The only thing that pops into my head is them cars that Diplomats use. Hell you might get one with bulletproof windows :D Sounds like its pretty well loaded.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts

HotRodSaint said:
Don't forget the cool flag holders!
Which doubles as .50 cal. machine guns

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Howard, I LOVE that smilie!!!!!!!!!!
Sal,
a "diplomatic" car doesn't mean anything in particular beyond describing how it was used. The car is still going to be either a basic Fleetwood, Brougham, or maybe an R1P (livery car). If you can get the VIN, I can tell you more specific info.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
If nothing else, it does sound spiffy....

If someone asks what car you drive, you say "I drive a 95 cadillac fleetwood brougham diplomatic edition" :D

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts

·
...Reloaded
1,698 Posts

·
Registered
7,658 Posts

Another movie!!! :histeric:

False sense of security, eh??

·
Registered
709 Posts

Sal Collaziano said:
What are the odds. I went to look at that car on wednesday. in Jersey. The ad said it had a sunroof but it didn't. It was still not a bad looking car though. A couple of dings and a belt squeal and a few other thngs that need attention, but nothing different from any other fleetwood brougham.

Ed.

·
Registered
22 Posts

Sal Collaziano said:
HI Sal...

New here...how do I go about getting one of those carfax? I thought they were free...but they are not! is there something special about being a member here where you get a chance at one?

Thanks in advance!

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I finally got to see a Shanta movie. Every time besides now that I've tried, it never loaded. Funny stuff!

Regarding the Fleetwood (and Eddie is saying it's a Brougham! Great!) I don't know anything about it. When I ran a CarFax on another vehicle, it popped up as another FW in my area...

No, we don't get any sort of special deal here in regards to CarFaxes.. But, I should look into that..

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, no.. Too much mileage and it sounds like it wasn't taken care of very well. I'm going to try and stay fairly local if I can. The last trip I took to New Jersey was a disappointment...

Thanks for the information! It was very helpful...

·
Registered
709 Posts

Sal Collaziano said:
Well, no.. Too much mileage and it sounds like it wasn't taken care of very well. I'm going to try and stay fairly local if I can. The last trip I took to New Jersey was a disappointment...

Thanks for the information! It was very helpful...

No problem. I'll keep searching myself I will find one I can afford

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
10 Participants
FASSTWOOD