Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car is white on white with blue interior. It's got new tires, new wire wheels and the trans was just serviced.

133k on the clock. No leaks that we know of, no rust, interior is good except for the 2 front arm rests, which have the normal splitting on them.

She wants $1400 for the car. Is it worth that? Everything in the car works.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I'm not sure what the deal is on the wheels. They didn't look Cadillac to me but she said they came from the dealer and cost her $600

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
The car is white on white with blue interior. It's got new tires, new wire wheels and the trans was just serviced.

133k on the clock. No leaks that we know of, no rust, interior is good except for the 2 front arm rests, which have the normal splitting on them.

She wants $1400 for the car. Is it worth that? Everything in the car works.
Tranny was just serviced???? Why, when? Is this why she is selling???? Check for slipping.

Parts on that car, as you know, are dirt cheap.

Easy to maintain; no hi tech stuff.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Naa the pan gasket had a small leak and she didn't like it so she had it fixed. She said $125

Tranny was just serviced???? Why, when? Is this why she is selling???? Check for slipping.

Parts on that car, as you know, are dirt cheap.

Easy to maintain; no hi tech stuff.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I looked at this car again today. The wheels, although nice, have some rust on the lips. I'm thinking about offering her $1200 for the car.

Will that be a good deal?

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Go for it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts