Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
I bought three cars from them before.. their vehicles are never like they appear in the pictures and auction. I have always had to negotiate $200-500 off once I get there because the cars always needed something.

The dealership owner does have a sweet 1970 Black Coupe Deville with 1999 Eldorado Seats and center console :thumbsup:. He gave me the tour of his collection at the back of the warehouse and he does have a few Caddys in his collections. He is still an ass IMO and his Italian thugs don't help either...

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Magnificent car, wierd wheels.

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
Nice car, with no options!

Standard Stereo, No MoonRoof, No Heated Windshield, No Security Group, No Comfort Package, No POWER reclinig Seats, No Remote Keylewss Entry.
Only Leather interior....& aftermarket rims. Still worth $3,200. Wonder why auction ended early w/out a buyer....

·
Registered
Previous STS' 1995/97/99/01/03
1,194 Posts
I bought three cars from them before.. their vehicles are never like they appear in the pictures and auction. I have always had to negotiate $200-500 off once I get there because the cars always needed something.

The dealership owner does have a sweet 1970 Black Coupe Deville with 1999 Eldorado Seats and center console :thumbsup:. He gave me the tour of his collection at the back of the warehouse and he does have a few Caddys in his collections. He is still an ass IMO and his Italian thugs don't help either...
Its interesting how perception and reality can be two entirely different things.
I have ofter viewed this company's auctions, thinking it looked like a class operation with the nicest vehicles on Ebay.
I guess you're experience just shows that its difficult to buy cars site unseen, even with dozens of high quality photos and superlative laden descriptions.
Too bad, but thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts
I had a 90 Fleetwood in gray. Nice car. I was never fond of the body style but a nice car none the less.

Comfortable, nice to drive, plenty of power and one more thing, it was the best car I've ever driven in the snow.

That thing was like a snowmobile. Never ever slipped no matter how deep the snow. I really should have kept that car.

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
funny, the 1989-1993 Fleetwood & Sixty Special are my favorite Caddys.

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts

Really?!?

Man, Everytime I see one of their cars it appears to be one of the best examples of a particular model... I've seen lots of there cars and always thought they would be a good dealer to buy from.

·
Registered
'91 Fleetwood Coupe, '95 SLS
196 Posts
Damn, came in late on this. I would have liked to add that one to my stable! Anyone know the fate of it? I've been trying to find a Triple Black Fleetwood Coupe to add to my collection but then I don't even know if there is such a thing, Sandy?

~ Anyway, my Fleetwood Coupe is in the body shop as some woman not paying attention to the road rear ended my Coupe at a stop light, Oh the Humanity!

Here's a shot of my Coupe being repaired.

Skullman {:{}

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Really?!?

Man, Everytime I see one of their cars it appears to be one of the best examples of a particular model... I've seen lots of there cars and always thought they would be a good dealer to buy from.
Yep, I bought three from them when I lived in Miami. One of the worst was a 1998 Jaguar XJ8L, I think some of you remember that one... :mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts