Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Claud Nolan Cadillac today get some work done on the V, and this beast pulls up behind me. These things are AWESOME !!! and sound BADASS !! I kindly asked the owner (guy in green shirt in pic) for a ride around the block, but of course he said he didn't have time. I will say though he drives like he stole it. It only had 3 thousand miles on it and the rear tires were already past the tread warnings. The owner own a high end used car dealership down here. I think I am in the wrong business..

Attachments

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
Hey the GT has its share of flaws... but for a car that went from concept to production SUPERCAR in 25 months... its pretty ****ing bad freakin totally kick ass....

i got to drive one at the proving grounds in Romeo before they were commecially available...

they are a awesome piece of machinery

see a picture of us and Mule chassis #4 at the proving grounds below...

Attachments

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
my problem with those cars is typically the only people who can afford them have full heads of gray hair (the ones who dont dye anyway)

·
Registered
2004 CTSV
590 Posts
I had the "honor" of someone parking a Ford GT right next to my V last Feb in a computer store parking lot. When I came out and saw it, the luster of my V was paled by comparison. Just the size of the wheels and tires seemed to put it in a class of it's own. The thing I couldn't figure out is why someone would have even driven it between snow storms last winter in Denver while there was still salt and gravel on the roads. I waited around surveying the car for a few minutes hoping I would catch a glimpse of the driver - but no luck.

·
Registered
1999 Black and Tan STS
753 Posts
Seen one completely totaled around here. I believe it was the son of a car dealer empire here in MA or something like that. What a waste.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts