Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Yeah...um, no...

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Black on Black
1,852 Posts
Take the wing off and work a subtle V type one on there and that would definitley be slick, even menacing in the dark blue or Darth Vader your ride is waiting in Black! Even the Laser red would be menacing.

·
Registered
2002 Cadillac Escalade, 2006 Cadillac CTS
171 Posts
Smokin' 04 CTS said:
Its Its a BTS tricked out:

That is a good Photoshop job.. however he?she? forgot the hood seam on the passenger's side... I agree with you guys... that wing's gotta go!

·
Registered
98 Posts
kill the wing & loose the lame flames. Add a crest to the grill and get rid of the Range Rover headlights. Paint it black!

·
Registered
270 Posts
The person that made that picture of the CG STS-V, is actually a member here.. I remember that one from quite a while back. Here is the original picture that it is from: Looks kinda like a "Need for Speed" type video game car with the bad photoshopping, still cool none the less. Really liing those lights though

·
Registered
CTS 3.6L 5sp Auto Silver Smoke with Neutral Interior
998 Posts
collapsed said:
The person that made that picture of the CG STS-V, is actually a member here.. I remember that one from quite a while back. Here is the original picture that it is from: Looks kinda like a "Need for Speed" type video game car with the bad photoshopping, still cool none the less. Really liing those lights though
ur right, the BTS wheels threw me off

1 - 20 of 24 Posts