Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered last May and was ready to take delivery on August 12th. Mid Year Model Update announced that day so I declined delivery. Stuck at 1100 for 5 months with same dealer for 2015i. I obviously pissed them off as they did not give me an allocation for the 2015i. Ordered from Earnhardt in Scottsdale on 1/24 arrived 2/24 and picked it up yesterday. Absolutely loving the new rideand very pleased with the service from Earnhardt.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dealer has a wheel finishing company from So Cal that does this black chrome. Didn't want to pimp it out with after market wheels. It gives the RVA's a cool look with the Dark Granite Grey Metallic.

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Premium, 2016 CTS-V (on order)
22 Posts
Congratulations...I love the color too, but I am biased.

·
Registered
18 LEXUS LX, 17 Rav4, 15 Escalade ESV, 14 Mercedes, had Vette, 2Cadis, T-B & Chevy
1,041 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!

I WAITED 8 MONTHS. About 3/4 was at 1100. I also stayed with my small town dealer.
Allocations are the name of the game.
SEWELL in Dallas is the largest and fastest way to get a new Cadillac.

I think I saw a P on the lower back right.
they began production in mid December.
mine was built Wednesday Dec 17th.

Ordered last May and was ready to take delivery on August 12th. Mid Year Model Update announced that day so I declined delivery. Stuck at 1100 for 5 months with same dealer for 2015i. I obviously pissed them off as they did not give me an allocation for the 2015i. Ordered from Earnhardt in Scottsdale on 1/24 arrived 2/24 and picked it up yesterday. Absolutely loving the new rideand very pleased with the service from Earnhardt.

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Premium, 2016 CTS-V (on order)
22 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
230 Posts
Dochusra you mention you like the color but you're biased, but isn't your color different than his car? I think he said he had a gray metallic color.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts