Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
None
525 Posts
I highly recommend Paul Conte Cadillac in Freeport. They always take care of me and my car. Also, stay far away from Sarant Cadillac. Their service department is awful.

·
Registered
Cadillac
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sarant Cadillac scratched my car. They dented & scratched my wife's car. They don't even apologize; just another car goes to their body shop, and they write it off. They can't even look me in the eye anymore. You would figure they train their personnel to respect & care for the cars they service.

·
Registered
None
525 Posts
I went to Sarant with my car when it was a year old. Transmission slipping, no appointment. They told me to come back in two weeks. Paul Conte took me in same day, took care of the problem. Ask for Danny, best SA they have.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I bought my car at Paul conte and never had any problems getting my car serviced there. I recommend them too.

·
Registered
CTSV, Denali
396 Posts
Paul Conte, I see Abe (service writer) and hand the keys to Anthony the mechanic. no one else can touch the car.

·
Registered
2012 DW CTS-V Sedan 6A Satin Black
68 Posts
I haven't had any issues with Sarant so far... but only did a couple of oil changes on my leased car

·
Registered
None
525 Posts
Wait until you have an emergency and don't have an appointment. Then you'll see. Hopefully this doesn't happen to you.

·
Registered
CTSV, Denali
396 Posts
luckily on long island none of the dealers are bad. I have been to almost everyone. Northbay, Paul Conte, sarrant, all pleasant, all professional. Northbay always gave me a loaner but I didn't like that the techs were shared between a Jaguar and Cadillac service center. I like to know my tech only works on Cadillac's specifically our engines.

If I had an emergency Paul Conte would be my first choice hands down.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts