Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
OK, "Bachelor" is the name of the car dealership I believe. Still funny...and those chrome accents.....arrrrrrrrgh, my eyes!!

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
yum! just placed a bid :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac CTS 3.6L
168 Posts
chrome pillars and accents wtf !!!! how'd he get so much info
up on the screen with his xm...someone send me the instrcutions on
that...i hate my display and limited info it puts up....also...who takes
a car out to a field for a photoshoot at a dealer...they could have cleaned her up a little...engine cover has water spots...no detailing on the tires
which don't seem to have the tread appearance of 18000K check it out...

·
Registered
CTS
2,558 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts

·
Registered
07 CTS, Silver on Black, lux,Bose edition
47 Posts
The first thing I do when I drive home with a new car is to get rid of the dealer's name. I see no reason to be a rolling advertisment for the place I bought the car from. Having "bachelor" on the back is even worse.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
The first thing I do when I drive home with a new car is to get rid of the dealer's name. I see no reason to be a rolling advertisment for the place I bought the car from. Having "bachelor" on the back is even worse.
:yeah: i got rid of my plate frames that said the dealer i got them from less then a week after i got the car:D

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
lol..mine didnt last one day on mine..hahaha
i had to order some on ebay thats why it took a week. man i remember when i first got my cts(before payments kicked in) i was on a roll with modding my cts: grill, plate frame in back and cadillac plate in front, pillars(yeah i know its sickening).

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
RT why does it seem like you have more crests now than you did the last time i checked?
i get a single rep point every couple weeks while this one on the other hand gets 'em by the minute! :p

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Mike, crest envy is so unattractive in a person. :lol: Besides, I've been maxed out for a while, so NO I haven't gotten more. :alchi:

I can't help it if I'm charming. :RightTurn:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
:youarewoman:
ugh... i'm on plan J ...saving up $ for my next mod--boob job, hopefully that'll get me another crest!!

lol just messing with u RT ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts