Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
What a bonehead.."IROC Crapmaro can outrun any copcars.......... the cop is jealous"
I just couldn't listen to all the shit he was saying.
"He pulled me over for driving a Crapmaro not because I was doing 85 in a 55" "My Crapmaro is made of a special metal that can't be picked up by radar":rolleyes: " You gotta talk a walk and walk a talk" :histeric:

·
Registered
140 Posts
What a dumbass!

The radar waves bounce off the stealth bomber just because they wash & wax it, oh, I dunno, like every day? :histeric:

Funny thing is, my wife's uncle has an 84 IROC that's he's had since new. He is a primo bulls**t artist & everyone knows it. He's actually really entertaining to listen to (when taken with a grain of salt), but he can't hold a candle to this yahoo.

What the hell does this guy smoke?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
davesdeville said:
I wasted 10 minutes listening to that, and I want them back.

you mean you just sat there and just listened to it? You didn't do other things while it was playing?

·
Registered
11,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
man, you guys take everything too seriously, lighten up....... it was funny, if you didn't like it, then I am soory, next time don't click it.....oh well, I thought it was funny......so did everyone else at the other car site I go to, I guess some people here don't have a sense of humor.......

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I found it funny. I posted the link on another site and they be cracking up.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
I have this image in my mind of what this guy probably looks like. A Burt Reynolds/Tom Selleck wanna-be, with a 1976 hairdo, thick moustache, Hawaiian shirt unbuttoned to the waist, heavy gold chain and medallion, tight white pants. Maybe even a Don Johnson/Miami Vice sportcoat with the sleeves rolled up.

"Radar will bounce off of a car that's shiny..."

"Most cops know that I pull over as a favor to them..."

"When a cop sees me he thinks I've been in prison. I have a lot of tats, and a pack of Marlboro reds on the dashboard..."

Chain steering wheel, Yosemite Sam mudflaps, the neon around the license plate makes the radar bounce off the license plate!!! LMAO!!!!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
"When a cop sees me he thinks I've been in prison. I have a lot of tats, and a pack of Marlboro reds on the dashboard..."

Chain steering wheel, Yosemite Sam mudflaps, the neon around the license plate makes the radar bounce off the license plate!!! LMAO!!!![/QUOTE]

Ha, that guy was sooo gay...

Very well could have been a set up. He's either a crack baby or ate a lot of paintchips when he was little.

knob nibblin!! lmao

I've never heard that show but it didn't make me want to ever listen to it...

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
davesdeville said:
It's not very funny because it's too real - there are people like that.
I think that was the whole point of having this 'actor' guy call in, to make fun of them.

Maybe there's humor in pissing off rednecks, I enjoy that myself sometimes.:D

·
Registered
329 Posts
HotRodSaint said:
I think that was the whole point of having this 'actor' guy call in, to make fun of them.

Maybe there's humor in pissing off rednecks, I enjoy that myself sometimes.:D
no maybe about it, it is definitely funny to piss off rednecks :D
listen to that clip while browsing www.mulletsgalore.com to get the full effect

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
12 Participants
Brett