Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
Joined
·
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in a funny mood so I got a kitchen fire extinguisher that has a pressurized powder in it. The powder has the consistency of flour but weighs a little more, and this thing has a range of 10 feet!

I was invited to play pool with the guys so I drove up to my friend's 93 Dodge Dakota in the 'lac and proceeded to unleash the bottle upon his truck.

Let's just say that the colour of the truck went from green to white.

:D :D :D :histeric: :histeric: :histeric:
 

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
Joined
·
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MMNineInchNails said:
You never **** with another man's car...

tisk tisk tisk..

oh well, at least it was funny.
I wouldn't call him a 'man' more like a '***'. He will do nothing back, and that truck is a POS, 3.9L V6, and he got it free from his parents who didn't need it anymore so I doubt there will be any retribution.
 

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
Joined
·
1,576 Posts
Time for the brake fluid in a balloon attack or perhaps an attack of the valve stems on your tires.
 

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
Joined
·
1,576 Posts
BUILDINGCTSAMG said:
jeez remind me not to play an innocent prank on mad'lac

Lets just say I was a victim of a prank gone wrong and he didn't want to pay for the damages. Thus the valve stem method. Minimal damage since he only needed the valve stems replace. He paid up the next day. He found out that "gated" community don't mean squat when you can walk onto the grounds thru the main sidewalk gate. The brake fluid balloon method was done to an ex-gf after she slashed my tires and keyed my truck. Safe to say she left me alone from then on. Ever seen a car that was 3 months old get a new paint job?:devil: Other than that its been the old toilet paper wrap and the missing radio anttena(mispelled) and the move-it-to-another-spot pranks.
 

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
Joined
·
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mad'lac said:
Lets just say I was a victim of a prank gone wrong and he didn't want to pay for the damages. Thus the valve stem method. Minimal damage since he only needed the valve stems replace. He paid up the next day. He found out that "gated" community don't mean squat when you can walk onto the grounds thru the main sidewalk gate. The brake fluid balloon method was done to an ex-gf after she slashed my tires and keyed my truck. Safe to say she left me alone from then on. Ever seen a car that was 3 months old get a new paint job?:devil: Other than that its been the old toilet paper wrap and the missing radio anttena(mispelled) and the move-it-to-another-spot pranks.
What does brake fluid ruin paint of something?
 

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
Joined
·
7,658 Posts
Brake fluid is the best thing to use when taking off paint!!! It will take it off anywhere, anytime, and unless you rinse it off IMMEDIATELY, the paint is toast!!
 

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
Joined
·
1,576 Posts
elwesso said:
Brake fluid is the best thing to use when taking off paint!!! It will take it off anywhere, anytime, and unless you rinse it off IMMEDIATELY, the paint is toast!!

Thats why I did it on the first day of her 2 weeks vacation to California to visit her sister.:devil:
 

·
Registered
Unicycle
Joined
·
11,009 Posts
another prank is just to ake some air out of the tires, or just leave the air pressure as is, but super glue the steam caps on, that way when someone goes to try and put air in the tires the steams are stuck on and you gotta take it to a shop and have them take the whole wheel off etc....

man, some of those things are just harsh...
 

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
Joined
·
7,658 Posts
Its those little things.......

I remember a few years back some people down at the club pulled a prank of one of their friends (taking in mind they were like 40yr old ADULTS that play golf)..... One of the people involved was the manager of the club, so he got a HUGE (like 300yds) roll of saran wrap, and they wrapped up the prankees car from bottom to top in saran wrap......

Guess what kind of car it was.........

A 99 candy apple red STS!!!! If that would have happened today, I would have cried!!!
 

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
Joined
·
7,971 Posts
I've only tried to play 2 pranks on peoples car. Once I superglued paper on the windshield of someones car (yes I knew them). It stuck, but the persons windshield was broken the next night by someone else, so it was kind of a waste. Then I TP'd someones car, but that wasn't much. I don't do that anymore, it's childish sometimes.
 

·
Registered
just one
Joined
·
1,386 Posts
This is a great thread...ha

We used to saran wrap peoples cars but get this one...

One time I was at the gym in college and my buddy left his explorer open with the car running. I stole it and drove it back to our dorm and parked it in a little cove you can drive up to. He lived right next to me. lol...he had the college police and town cops working on the case before he got back to his dorm and his car was right there and his keys were sitting on his desk!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,471 Posts
You guys are HARSH! Messing with a man's car is low unless there's NO DAMAGE DONE.
As for dry powder extinguishers, you DO know that the chemical is VERY CORROSIVE right?
It may have LOOKED harmless but you probably just condemned the guys car to a good amount of corrosion.
 

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
Joined
·
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Katshot said:
You guys are HARSH! Messing with a man's car is low unless there's NO DAMAGE DONE.
As for dry powder extinguishers, you DO know that the chemical is VERY CORROSIVE right?
It may have LOOKED harmless but you probably just condemned the guys car to a good amount of corrosion.
Yes Dad .
 

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
Joined
·
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Katshot said:
Oh THANKS!! :(
It's not your fault! It should be in the user agreement - No parental autohrity or imitation of parental authority is tolerated without express written consent of the Toronto Maple Leafs.
 

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
Joined
·
7,658 Posts
:rolleyes:

Chances are the car has already been corroded pretty well...... I mean, who waxes (or washes unless really bad) a DODGE!!!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top