Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
hey sal , so you know it looks like we have signature issues , there poping up in all posts , my sig pic is apperaing numerous times int he same thread page ....

just incase your looseing badnwidth or something ....

·
Cadillac Maniac
13,753 Posts
Yeah, I know about this. It's on the to-do list.. I tried fixing it the way it worked with the old system but it didn't work with the new system.. I'll figure it out eventually.. There's no need for a signature to appear 10 times on a single page, so.. I'll be taken care of soon...

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
I'm having a weird logging out issue as well. Every time I try to go into the lounge it will log me out. Even when I try to re-login there, when it redirects me back to the lounge it logs me out again..... It may be the computer I'm using (a really really old dell that I just revived not too long ago). I'm gonna try a different computer and post back if it works or not.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Ok everything seems to work good with this comp, must be that old dell that's having problems. Sorry if I scared you Sal. I know you got a lot on your hands, Is there any way I can help? I'm on here just about every day.

Ralph, I think your problem is because your browser isn't accepting cookies from this site, or its deleting them too fast. When you see the little cookie with the red mark on it in the lower right part of the browser window, click on it to change the settings to allow the cookies.

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Krashed989 said:
Ralph, I think your problem is because your browser isn't accepting cookies from this site, or its deleting them too fast. When you see the little cookie with the red mark on it in the lower right part of the browser window, click on it to change the settings to allow the cookies.
You know what, you just earned some more points with me, because it's like everytime I talk with you, I learn something more about my new computer! :suspense: :worship:

OK, I clicked the red indicator on the lower browzer bar, then clicked "all websites" then found one with caddy forums on it and clicked to allow cookies from this site. So now we'll see what happens. So far so good....and thanks!!;) Oh, and I put the adjustable level bar to medium, and I hope that's where it should be?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
6 Participants
Ralph