Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have the GM super lockpick and am having some problems...when i hit the window lock button 4 time to enable me to scroll through mp3s and enter info into the navigation it switches on an off repeatedly ...it also completely stops working after a while..can someone help me...and also what is the difference between the super lockpick and the new GMX 320 version on coastal techs website?

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone know coastal techs phone number? their website is a mess and they aren't answering my e-mails

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can somebody please help me...i know there has been a lot of issues with the lockpick having many bugs...and i know i have heard of them replacing units...someone please?

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
It took me months to get in touch with them. :( Here is their info

Coastal Electronic Technologies, Inc.
P.O. Box 33518, Indialantic, FL 32903
Ph: (800)507-2234

·
Registered
Cadillac
80 Posts
Good luck is correct. I returned a super gm lock unused before 30 days and enclosed a note asking them to send me a new gmx-320. According to my tracking number they received my package on the 2nd of August. After THREE e-mails asking for status of the new shipment, I'm yet to receive a reply. Maybe I should try the 800 number. I'll keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good luck is correct. I returned a super gm lock unused before 30 days and enclosed a note asking them to send me a new gmx-320. According to my tracking number they received my package on the 2nd of August. After THREE e-mails asking for status of the new shipment, I'm yet to receive a reply. Maybe I should try the 800 number. I'll keep you guys posted.
wow thats messed up...yea im gonna tell them i want my money back...forget this...good thing the payment was by credit card!

·
Registered
Cadillac
80 Posts
I just googled coastaletech and I got hits from toyota,lexus, ford, forums. It seems like coastaletech is shafting everyone. they don't reply to e-mails or phone calls. I guess the only solution is to do a chargeback from your credit card. Here is a quote from one of those sites "I called them, got their machine, left message, no call back.
I repeated this exercise 13 times - all at various days and times.
I emailed them 8 times.
I posted on this board about how I needed their help and had a problem

I got zero replies - nothing - nada - zip.

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just googled coastaletech and I got hits from toyota,lexus, ford, forums. It seems like coastaletech is shafting everyone. they don't reply to e-mails or phone calls. I guess the only solution is to do a chargeback from your credit card. Here is a quote from one of those sites "I called them, got their machine, left message, no call back.
I repeated this exercise 13 times - all at various days and times.
I emailed them 8 times.
I posted on this board about how I needed their help and had a problem

I got zero replies - nothing - nada - zip.
wait you just googled it and complaints came up or you just went looking through the links....yea chargeback

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
does anyone have this problem with the super gm lockpick; when I enter info into the navigation it switches on an off repeatedly from enabled to disabled...the buttons flash on and off and on and off

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nevermind everyone...i took care of everything...and i even made out with an extra lockpick...ill sell that on ebay

1 - 13 of 13 Posts