1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade Base
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a lockpick in my 2007 Ext then started and moved the vehicle before
reinstalling the trim panel with the stabilitrak button. I immediately got the
Stabilitrak light. I plugged in the trim panel stabilitrak light went out but it comes
back on every 10 to 30 miles. I eventually got a CEL the code read P0011
camshaft position actuator solenoid. It's possible but I find it hard to believe it's
something mechanical because the issue happened immediately after leaving the
stabilitrak unplugged. I removed the lockpick triple checked all connections and
searched for pinched wires. I also researched the p0011 code and have none of
the issues others have discussed. My truck drives perfectly. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2007 Escalade Base
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response. I have 93000 miles. I read that thread earlier and its part of the reason I haven't done the repairs because it didn't solve the issue.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade Base
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Does anyone know how to do a complete reset on the navigation radio? I have tried everything I know the clock resets but not the radio station presets. Thanks

·
Registered
1999 Escalade, 2004 CTS, 2003 ESV, Now 2008 Escalade
1,243 Posts
I know that the lock pick might have some dip switches. Make sure you have them set for your type of truck. Than reset the car by disconnecting the battery for 5 min.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade Base
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I tried that with no luck. I have removed the lockpick but still get the stabilitrak off. I read somewhere that it has to be reset by the dealer and they can't use the handheld scanner. Has to be done with some expensive machine and requires a code. Dealers I called said that's not true.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade Base
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Problem appears to be solved. I did two things so I don't know which resolved my issue but they both cost nothing. There is a TSB on cleaning the throttle body to clear intermittent stabilitrak warnings. I read somewhere a guy stated that it's something in the throttle body that gets stuck in the open position. He stated to correct the problem let the engine warm up and while in park floor the accelerator a few times. The same day I had my on star activated and it involved them sending a signal to the radio that did a reprogram. My problem started when I pulled my radio to install a lockpick so I always believed that a radio reset would solve my issue. I did those two things two weeks ago and haven't seen the stabilitrak warning lights since.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade Base
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lockpick had nothing to do with my problem it ended up being the camshaft position actuator and ecm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts